Tally and Mercury

Wizzkid

Lieutenant
Sep 19, 2020
RSI Handle
Wizzkid
Hey Test squad!

Im kinda new around here but wanting to pick up a Tally base and Mercury Star Runner. I know Im a little bit on the beggar end so understand if not able to.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Hey Test squad!

Im kinda new around here but wanting to pick up a Tally base and Mercury Star Runner. I know Im a little bit on the beggar end so understand if not able to.
my best suggestion would be during the next sale buy a couple LTI tokens from the next concept sale(if they are cheaper than the ships you are aiming for) and upgrade them into the ships you want. the tally won't change price by the time the sale comes out the MSR i think already increased id have to check but atm dont have the time. if MSR hasnt upgraded then just get the CCU from someone before it does or you wont be able to.

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
my best suggestion would be during the next sale buy a couple LTI tokens from the next concept sale(if they are cheaper than the ships you are aiming for) and upgrade them into the ships you want. the tally won't change price by the time the sale comes out the MSR i think already increased id have to check but atm dont have the time. if MSR hasnt upgraded then just get the CCU from someone before it does or you wont be able to.
This is solid advice. Retaliator CCU will be available at anniversary sale next month, same as MSR CCU, also both as standalone. But as Sirus7264 pointed, MSR will get price raise.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Tally all the things!!!!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I have multiple Banu Defender/Vulcan/Corsair to Mercury SR CCUs available. I also have two hurricane to MSR Warbond CCUs, which only cost 5 bucks, so will save you 25 off to the price of the MSR. No Tali stuff though.

Reactions: Wizzkid

Wizzkid

Lieutenant
Sep 19, 2020
RSI Handle
Wizzkid
Thanks yall!!! great advice and Ill talk with the boss (Wife) on seeing if we can do this. I really want the Tally and MSR and gonna go from there. Ill check out the LTI stuff and then converting from there.

Thraesh

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2019
RSI Handle
Thraesh19
Also keep in mind, unless you are a regular on forums and discord, most sellers within TEST will not sell to you until you have been active and around for quite a while, think it was 3-4 months or something

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Each seller do its own rule. Some sells right away even if you are not Testie (like Freak0 and Elmy), some won't. For most it is true that they prefer to sell to active members, and not just because you are here for 1 or 3 months, because they sell at cost.

Here for exemple I refuse to sell to non Test or non affiliate that are less than a month old and not active member, I have refused a few PMs (of random guys not in Test and non affiliate asking for an item and with 0 forum posts) and many discord requests because of that since I set up my shop. I could have made more sales if not for that, but org first. It's a dilemma in the end, because I can also get some nice item from people here at cost (and I have bought from ppl here quite a few times) so it is nice and fair to do the same in return.

But back to @Wizzkid topic, there are quite some sellers here with the CCU you are looking for, but at least for the retaliator you should wait for sales this month.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blind Owl
Forgot your password?