TEST and Elite:Dangerous

KingNewbs

Space Marshal
Jun 14, 2014
RSI Handle
KingNewbs
Elite will be out before Star Citizen, so maybe it'll help pass the time. I have it, but I don't think I can play it until beta or official release. I picked the cheapest package.

TestBot

Ghost
Nov 2, 2013
RSI Handle
TestBot
If it's a fun game (which it is looking like it is) I would say we would definitely have people playing it. Just like all the other games.

My understanding so far is that it is more of a closed loop/hidden lobby/less MMOish than Star Citizen so I don't think an "Organization" would mean anything other than a clan or group.

However I have limited understanding of that game besides "omg that looked so cool" and "all those ships are so pretty and the dogfighting looks so awesome" so I don't know.

Varil Rau

Lieutenant
Jun 1, 2014
RSI Handle
Varil Rau
I has it, not playing though.. damn planetside 2. And Xenonauts.. too much to spend my time than playing a beta :p

Teph

Lieutenant
Jun 13, 2014
RSI Handle
usmellthat
I pledged, but my level didn't allow access to the beta. But it does look pretty promising. Can count me in.

ericman2001

Space Marshal
May 11, 2014
RSI Handle
Phlox_Lennelluc
I have Elite. I hop in once in a while to do a few beer runs.

My understanding so far is that it is more of a closed loop/hidden lobby/less MMOish than Star Citizen so I don't think an "Organization" would mean anything other than a clan or group.
What I gather about Elite's group system is that it's not as integral or as full featured as most/all MMOs. It sounds more like just a buddy system to me. Here's what they're planning with the group system in the future. But the ship-to-ship comms that are inbound fairly soon sound bitchin.

Forgot your password?