• Total voters

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
Some people wanted to play versus the computer. Who cares?

The good farming area is in the pvp zone. No pvp player has any use for or desire to go to the pve zone so we set it aside for new players to acclimate to the game.

This is not unlike most official servers where if you want to get started, you do so in the South, because no alpha tribe gives a shit about the South and it's too much trouble for them to hit you.

All we did is formalize the concept and make raiding the South against the server rules.

JC Pax

Commander
Feb 13, 2016
RSI Handle
JC_Pax
my rig keeps crashing after about 10 minutes of playing(I think its a Win10 issue), and to Anderson, thank you for saving my butt, I ran into a pack of Compys being lead by a 108(?), 3 hits and DED! went back to try to find my stuff, and crash. I will try again, mainly cause its fun when it works, I like building really crazy bases.
im running win ten no problems.. any error when it happens?

thanatos73

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
thanatos1973
nope, the whole machine would lock up, so I went back to Win7x64. Now I keep getting a driver crash, and a long list of code from Unreal Engine with the errors. I'll grab a screen shot next time.

JC Pax

Commander
Feb 13, 2016
RSI Handle
JC_Pax
seems the raider is back.. Someone stole all the food out of my animal Trough.. Filled it up this morning with several stacks of meat and a bunch of berrys. Also stored several stacks of narco berries from it..

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
seems the raider is back.. Someone stole all the food out of my animal Trough.. Filled it up this morning with several stacks of meat and a bunch of berrys. Also stored several stacks of narco berries from it..
People can only do that if they're in tribe with you. Otherwise they would have to kill the animal. XD

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
People can only do that if they're in tribe with you. Otherwise they would have to kill the animal. XD
They can access the feeding trough even if they're not in the tribe. Same with compost bins and storage boxes with no pin code.

Best bet is to put those things inside.

JC Pax

Commander
Feb 13, 2016
RSI Handle
JC_Pax
hydro want to sell him?? seems like the beaver is never coming... and when it doesnt is not goign to be rideable...

JC Pax

Commander
Feb 13, 2016
RSI Handle
JC_Pax
I would like to find out the the groups opinion on use of projectiles on people in the PVE zone.. I under stand people wanting to protect their bases.. but also think use of Turrets and the Xplants should be restricted. as it can attack someone just flying near your base not even entering it..

I had jsut heard a report that some people were attacked by plants in the PVE zone. for flying to close to someones base... at the very least if someone is goign to put these things in thier base that attack players in the PVE zone then they should have to have thier base labled on the map and listed as a place that attacked players in the PVE zone..

JC Pax

Commander
Feb 13, 2016
RSI Handle
JC_Pax
You can call me "The Beaver Master"
This bad boy gathered 1000 wood in less then 5 mins

Reactions: Knax

JC Pax

Commander
Feb 13, 2016
RSI Handle
JC_Pax
ooo yha hes also a smithy.. once you saddle him.. anything you can craft in the smithy you can craft on the beaver

JC Pax

Commander
Feb 13, 2016
RSI Handle
JC_Pax
Sooo... in the wee hours of the morning.. i decided to take my argent finally.... so i saddled up my trike with all my meat and narco berries... Loaded him on to my raft and set sail up to the east coast.... After my long sail i landed next to the gynu base and proceeded up the mountain to tame my bird... after a short search i found the perfect one.. lv 28 and he was black with red wing tips... I pulled out my crossbow and took aim for the head..... fired 3 arrows hitting him before he began his attack... it was a fiece battle with me hiding behind my Trike popping out only to shoot him with another arrow.. Finnally i took him down.. he hit the ground and before i knew what was happening a pack of sabers came at my future bird.. i jumped on the trike and positioned my self between them and my argent... If they wanted him They would have to come thru me first.. Lucky I was riding a 150 Trike... i made short work of them and harvested their meat for my taming... I began feeding my argent when a lonely steggo came walking thru.. sadly for him i knew he could be carrying that amazing prime meat.... so i began to attack with out second thought... then i found out it was a 102 steggo..... they battle raged on for what seemed like eternity... But finally the steggo fell valiantly. I began my harvest and found 3 pieces of prime meat.... and fed them to my argent..
After what seemed like forever another argent entered the area.. fearing for my bird i shot him with an arrow and proceeded to kill and harvest him as well... Presto 2 more Prime meat....

When all was looking like it was going to be an easy tame..... a lv 16 rex came strolling over the hill... not wanting to risk loosing my trike i desided on a ballsy maneuver. I would stash all my gear on my trike and sprint past the rex and lure him away.....There i was.. staring that rex in the eyes... I took off running right at him. and punched him in the shin then toook of like a bat out of hell..... i looked back.... and the mother fucker was attacking my trike..... I ran back as fast as i could and jumped on my trikes back..
What i noticed as soon as i got on my trike both scared and amazed me.... This T-rex has only done 200 damage out of 3000Hp... i thought to my self..... your mine motherfucker..... AND THIS began an epic battle... T-REX VS TRIKE.... Turns out that T-rex was a bitch and i put him down in like 6 hits... So i harvest and recovered 5 prime meat... I was ECSTATIC!! I fed them to my argent. and it seemed to fly as the taming bar shot up.... Total taming time just short of 2 hours.. So i finally finished the tame and was soo happy... i tossed the saddle on him. and set him to follow as i rode the trike back to the boat... I parked the trike then parked the argent on the boat and set sail for home... I was soo excited i couldn't see the dark clouds on the horizon..... While passing the swamp area i decided to give it a little wider of a birth from the shore... worst mistake ever..... Out of no were a sarco was along side of my raft... I thought fuck that croc he cant catch me... man was i wrong... the server rubber banned me and that sarco was under my boat... all i saw was the jaws come thru the boat and hit the argent... He went flying off the boat and into the water... and was instantly killed.. no change to jump in and save him.. no chance to try and kill the sarco.. The kill message rang across my screen
Your Rogue - Lv38 (Argentavis) was killed by a Sarco - Lv28
The sarco never did resurface after killing my argent.. and at that point my heart was broken..

RIP Rogue I barley knew you but was soo very happy when you joined the family.... Server i hate you forever for taking my precious baby...

Pax

Forgot your password?