TEST at E3

UbEcLoWn

Space Marshal
Jun 13, 2014
RSI Handle
UbEcLoWn
So turns out I've got media access to E3 and the PC Gaming Show that will be taking place on Tuesday, May 16th. I think I'm gonna try and put together a TEST at E3 vid. Any thoughts on particular coverage I should focus on? I know Cloud Imperium will be at the PC event Tuesday night.

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
So turns out I've got media access to E3 and the PC Gaming Show that will be taking place on Tuesday, May 16th. I think I'm gonna try and put together a TEST at E3 vid. Any thoughts on particular coverage I should focus on? I know Cloud Imperium will be at the PC event Tuesday night.
Wear a yellow jump suit plastered with patches and a TEST T-shirt over that. Carry around a large sign with Montoya's face on it with the words "TEST Prevails" while handing out pamphlets about TEST. Finally and this is important, get several pictures with CIG members and if possible have them wear our merchandise.

ThomSirveaux

Space Marshal
Sep 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Thom_Sirveaux
Can you get me a pass, as well? I'm, uh, your assistant.

ThomSirveaux

Space Marshal
Sep 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Thom_Sirveaux
Wear a yellow jump suit plastered with patches and a TEST T-shirt over that. Carry around a large sign with Montoya's face on it with the words "TEST Prevails" while handing out pamphlets about TEST. Finally and this is important, get several pictures with CIG members and if possible have them wear our merchandise.
I could stand outside and "picket" like a street preacher, hold a giant sign that says, "Jibbers is Crabst, and Montoya is his prophet."

CaptainRichard

Stream Meister
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Sep 29, 2014
RSI Handle
CaptainRichard
More serious answer: Try to catch some CIG employees and grill them for FPS release info and upcoming ship info. Then maybe check out some other sci-fi games that us Testies might be interested in. Hit up the Elite: Dangerous, Kerbal Space Program, and Descent: Underground folks if they are there.

Above all, have fun! I've done PAX, SOE Live and will be at Twitchcon this year, but I have yet to check out E3. Some day!

UbEcLoWn

Space Marshal
Jun 13, 2014
RSI Handle
UbEcLoWn
More serious answer: Try to catch some CIG employees and grill them for FPS release info and upcoming ship info. Then maybe check out some other sci-fi games that us Testies might be interested in. Hit up the Elite: Dangerous, Kerbal Space Program, and Descent: Underground folks if they are there.

Above all, have fun! I've done PAX, SOE Live and will be at Twitchcon this year, but I have yet to check out E3. Some day!
Great Suggestions. I'll definitely try to corner a few of them and get some good info.

UbEcLoWn

Space Marshal
Jun 13, 2014
RSI Handle
UbEcLoWn
Can you get me a pass, as well? I'm, uh, your assistant.
Haha. If only I could. They require proof of working in the media. We're actually gonna put together a recap vid for our stations so it's technically official business. But I'll get a chance to have some fun too.

Forgot your password?