TEST logo problem

PajamaJams

Captain
Dec 8, 2015
RSI Handle
KkeplerR
I'm getting started doing my little TEST project (You'll see later, hush hush), but has anyone noticed on the full logo with all the words it's says "TEST SQUADRON - BEST SQUARDON?" I mean, really. Montoya didn't have enough time to spell?

Or was it too much beer?

The world may never know.

PajamaJams

Captain
Dec 8, 2015
RSI Handle
KkeplerR
Ok then. I think we need to limit the amount of beer we let everyone have.....No....that's plain evil.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Yeah, my bad.

It was a mistake I made, and it went unnoticed for a few months after we started.

When it was finally mentioned, I was very embarrassed but it was suggested that it was now too late and it should remain as is.

Reactions: Blind Owl

PajamaJams

Captain
Dec 8, 2015
RSI Handle
KkeplerR
Yeah, my bad.

It was a mistake I made, and it went unnoticed for a few months after we started.

When it was finally mentioned, I was very embarrassed but it was suggested that it was now too late and it should remain as is.
'Tis ok, Montoya. We mess up sometimes. *Looks at the pile of broken Aurora parts and bits in the corner*

Reactions: Blind Owl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Yeah, my bad.

Personally I think it helped lay the groundwork for the entire personality of this squadron. You've started a cult...er, culture. Yeah. Culture.
So raise a glass boss man. Then slam the damn thing, followed by multiple more, and go crash into something big and shiny.
Cheers

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
That is true, it did set the tone for forming our identity.

It all just happened naturally thanks to my incompetence!

Reactions: supitza

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Ha. Incompetence? Or Freudian slip?
Because, unless I'm mistaken, its worked out rather well for you, and thereby, us. What, 8235 members? Second largest squadron. That's not half bad. Although I'm sure 7/8ths of our members are too drunk to be effective. Which is, as far as I can tell, our mandate. Drink, fly, crash, repeat. That's my mantra.

Reactions: supitza
Forgot your password?