TEST logos - full logo with text and simple logos transparent backgrounds

Magnumag

Commander
Nov 3, 2013
RSI Handle
Magnumag
I dunno, maybe I'm just being an old fogey but "TEST Squadron Best Squardon" just confuses me.
I think were predominantly pretty "old" hehe. I like it because I'm in the military and we have a lot of things we do and we really dont know why lol. Just customs and traditions to remember. Plus I honestly didnt think it was a mistake when I seen it long before I "X'd" up. It made me laugh because I assumed it was done intentionally to fall in line with Tests easy going nature. Even more appropriate that it wasnt intentional.

Wardak

Lieutenant
Nov 1, 2013
I think were predominantly pretty "old" hehe. I like it because I'm in the military and we have a lot of things we do and we really dont know why lol. Just customs and traditions to remember. Plus I honestly didnt think it was a mistake when I seen it long before I "X'd" up. It made me laugh because I assumed it was done intentionally to fall in line with Tests easy going nature. Even more appropriate that it wasnt intentional.
Some of the customs have been around so long no one know why they even started.

Krystal LeChuck

Meme Meister
Staff member
Officer
Jun 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Krystal

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
TEST Motion Graphic Catalogue 1
TEST motion graphic catalogue 1 for all your motion graphic TEST glory needs!
Grab a beer and impress the rest

Click this quote block below to expand for all the related mumbo jumbo
Please read disclaimer at bottom.
These are left over templates (including audio) I own a license for from the Envato marketplace which allows me to use them for one end product. This is that end product. I release this work I've done under creative commons so you're free to use it however you see fit.

So, with all that shared... here's how this works.
You can either use YouTube's built in editor to use portions of this video in your YouTube videos. Or you can download this video in 4K60 using an app like KeepVid Pro and edit it locally. (see disclaimer)

Keep in mind I rendered this in 4K60 not to be used in 4k (because it will look blurry) but rather in 1080p60 so that when you download it in 4K you lose VERY little quality when rendering it to 1080p60 due to the downscaling (usually, depends on program you use).

I also create custom motion graphics and I do video editing.
If you need something just ask me.

DISCLAIMER. Okay, so I own a license for using these templates and these audio tracks in THIS video. So when you edit this video, please make or use YOUR own audio. If you need help creating SFX, I can do that for you. If you MUST have the audio in this video, I recommend purchasing a license for the related track on Envato's AudioJungle. This is to protect you from YouTube's content ID as well as support the artist(s) who made the audio track. The template portion is a grey area, so if you want to be really safe and support the template maker you can purchase a single license from videohive.net. But since I released my work here under Creative Common's... you may or may not have to. To be absolutely sure, speak with an IP attorney for your country.
My original post is below
I made an animated version with texture as an experiment to find what will look good before doing a 3D version. If anyone wants to do anything to my experiment such as add effects and render out in 4K that'd be awesome. I'll add more as I go to this thread.

Last edited:

Krystal LeChuck

Meme Meister
Staff member
Officer
Jun 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Krystal

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
I've updated Post #14 with TEST motion graphic catalog 1 plus an explanation of how to use it/options.

*Reserved for new catalog of pre-made motion graphics for all current TEST division logos and main logos for TESTies* check back sometime this week or next week. Will be stingers/openers of sufficient quality for 1080p60 use (source will be upres'd 4K60 in h.264 ~16Mbs or higher on YouTube).
Current status, green means done and ready to render

Last edited:
Forgot your password?