TEST Monday Movie Madness!

Which movie should we watch this week? (Up to 3 Choices!)

• Total Recall

Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Cool World

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Super Troopers

Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Tank Girl

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Wayne's World

• The Fifth Element

Votes: 21 60.0%
  • The Interview

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Mr. Bean's Holiday

• The Wolf of Wall Street

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • The Crow

• Total voters

Arrangingstars

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Arrangingstars
As you know I've recently begun hosting G+ Hangout nights. I was hoping to setup a Movie night as well since our first one went splendid and a lot of people had a fantastic time and have asked several times when the next one is.

Some things about the program we'll be using:
The website is rabb.it
You don't have to make an account, or give them any credit card info, it's free to enter the channel and join in but you get some added perks for having a subscription.
There's webcam, voice, and chat in the rabb.it browser, so you will need to mute yourself and use Mumble in the designated movie channel. You do not need to use your webcam.
Last time we had so many people join the conference we had to have Seung open another hangout and basically stream my room to his to allow more people to watch in real-time. It actually worked pretty well so if we have to hopefully we can do something like that again.
A link will be provided. Please hop in Mumble or check here for the website chatroom link.

Now. I'm going to open a poll for some movies for tonight, but I still want to know whatever ideas you guys have. The one thing is, I have to be "careful" about what I stream because you're not supposed to stream copyright material unless it's a bit older and free, or from Netflix/Hulu/Youtube kind of deal. That leaves us with limited, but still a lot of great options.

With that being said, post suggestions and please source where the movie can be found. IE: Youtube link, on Netflix/Hulu, etc.

Ok, so the poll is open you can vote for your top 3 to watch, look forward to seeing what you guys want to watch!

Arrangingstars

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Arrangingstars
Next week's suggestions:

Starship Troopers
Space Balls (if we can find a legit copy online)
Django Unchained
The Labyrinth (Bowie version)
Muppet's Treasure Island
Ground Hog Day

Last edited:

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Next week's suggestions:

Starship Troopers
Space Balls (if we can find a legit copy online)
Django Unchained
The Labyrinth (Bowie version)
Muppet's Treasure Island
Ground Hog Day
You should add Pacific Rim to the list.

Reactions: Kersakov
Forgot your password?