TEST Piracy suborg anthem

Is this the perfect song for TEST pirates?

• Aye! *drinks beer*

Votes: 15 93.8%
  • Hush up ye soft landlubber

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
In the vein of the new star-TEST trailer, I have discovered the perfect anthem for TEST pirates! This shall be played constantly over the airwaves to drown out our target's communication!

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
I don't see why this has to be limited to piracy. Heck, diplomacy, trading, dogfighting, sports, fancy dinner parties, they all fit!

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
I don't see why this has to be limited to piracy. Heck, diplomacy, trading, dogfighting, sports, fancy dinner parties, they all fit!
arr, now yer gettin it!

Captain Easy

Commander
Nov 19, 2014
RSI Handle
captaineasy
ARghhhh matey! I love it! Need to post the lyrics (that way we can sing it as we plunder).

And we need beer and rum like they have, the kind that makes the clothes fall off of the women and panties drop! TEST BEER!

Designated Drunk

Space Marshal
Feb 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Designated_Drunk
From the band's bio:

Avast, ye landlubbers! From the deepest darkest depths of eastern Scotland comes ALESTORM, a drunken band of pirates on an epic quest to drink your beer, steal your rum, and be the greatest damn band that ever did sail the seven seas!

I hereby nominate Alestorm as the official music of TEST, and I expect that many Starfarers will be named in honor of them.

Groundstain

Grand Admiral
May 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Groundstain
Honey, I have an Idea.
What's that dear?
Lets make our child take Violin lessons. Theres no way he could possibly embarrass us that way.

Forgot your password?