The Captains Thunderdome.

One must emerge victorious.

• Old Kirk

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • New Kirk

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Picard

Votes: 16 42.1%
  • Other Captain of USS Starship or Space Station: Pike, Janeway, Sisko, or Archer

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Solo

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Can't we all just get along?

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • You fool, why didn't you include (insert name here).

Votes: 7 18.4%

• Total voters

RipVanDan

Space Marshal
Dec 23, 2014
RSI Handle
RipVanDan
Most of us have weighed in on our introduction thread. Now it is time to see who shall reign supreme as favorite captain... for now.

Reactions: o-BHG-o

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
New Kirk is a BOSS. Not the brightest guy, not the most experienced, but makes it up with GUMPTION and NATURAL PIMPTASTIC SKILLS.

Wow, I totally just described myself to a tee. Lol

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Solo for the win. Why? He is not bound by rules. And his ass will smoke the other captains before they can even draw their phasers.

Reactions: SPRNinja

Groundstain

Grand Admiral
May 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Groundstain
Janeway sounds about right because who else can tell the borg to shove it up their collective asses (with an explosion) than her?
Thank you. I really thought I was in that one alone. Picard just sucked up to them and let Data do all the work. Then of course Kirk would just try to hump them.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Of these? Solo. Draws and drops Kirk while he tries to rush in close for a 2-handed clobbering, is unaffected by Picard's smooth talking and diplomacy, woos Janeway to get her pissed off before taking a shot while she's distracted. A short gunfight with Nu-Kirk ends when he's distracted by a passing set of boobs.

Reactions: Dalarast

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Of these? Solo. Draws and drops Kirk while he tries to rush in close for a 2-handed clobbering, is unaffected by Picard's smooth talking and diplomacy, woos Janeway to get her pissed off before taking a shot while she's distracted. A short gunfight with Nu-Kirk ends when he's distracted by a passing set of boobs.
This! He knows what he is talking about!

Forgot your password?