The complete list of TEST streamers, as I know it!

Farasalt

Vice Admiral
Mar 7, 2015
RSI Handle
Farasalt
If you want to be added to the list and are a TEST streamer, just let me know!

The list, in no particular order:

Montoyaaaa
Captain_Richard
RussianJ_TEST
badnewsbaron
Fallaste
Kiltedfrog
PrincessFlaaffy
Euthanize91
SkyyhawkYT
Grakees
Anarck0s
admiral_nolan
artyfrags
atriden
axelay_prime
burns31
crakeex
creauxteerhobat
defanos
dirtyscoundreltv
egriz10
eiyron
farasalt
handicapablenation
horizonz1993
imightbeawizard
kingnewbs
krystal_lechuck
liennaslog
meowmix0728
mercenarythorrn
modeeper
myre_test
outlaw66613
preston_mcd
roberts_space_ind_ch_1
sarge5th
shivestream
skippyledoo
timarien
tophu82
tren93
troubledsailor

Last edited:

Farasalt

Vice Admiral
Mar 7, 2015
RSI Handle
Farasalt
I guess I do see it both ways.
It was an effort to share the comlete list of TEST streamers as far as I know it - I've personally added pretty much that whole list to my host bot, though a lot of them have been inactive for ages.

UnderSc0re

Space Marshal
Mar 17, 2015
RSI Handle
UnderSc0re
I guess I do see it both ways.
It was an effort to share the comlete list of TEST streamers as far as I know it - I've personally added pretty much that whole list to my host bot, though a lot of them have been inactive for ages.
Just curious from a non-streamer, does random host mode time itself out if trying to host too many inactive users? Or does it actually check to see who's on first?

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
I have a handful on my list but try to keep it narrowed. Having too many can come back to hurt if your viewers feel they are being thrown around everywhere and not relevant to their tastes.

Farasalt

Vice Admiral
Mar 7, 2015
RSI Handle
Farasalt
I do see your point RussianJ.
I think I might just change this one to be a full list of TEST streamers as I know it - host who you want to.

I've actually pruned back my host list over the last 24 hours because some of them I just don't enjoy watching.

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
I do see your point RussianJ.
I think I might just change this one to be a full list of TEST streamers as I know it - host who you want to.

I've actually pruned back my host list over the last 24 hours because some of them I just don't enjoy watching.
While we are all TESTies and for the most part enjoy playing together there may be a stream from time to time we just don't enjoy as much. It's bound to happen.

Adiran

Admiral
Mar 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Adiran
I also stream. not regular or anything. work and fam get in the way but when im on im streaming most of the time.

Blacr

Lieutenant
Sep 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Blacr
Hi farasalt chat, I am interested in being featured as a streamer with test squadron, i fall short of the 500 follower requirements, but i am wondering if i can feature the test squadron logo in my stream?, i generally am streaming monday - friday around 10.30am - 4.00pm GMT and ramdom times on the weekend. so if i am aloud to share test logo on my stream please let me know, cheers.

Last edited:
Forgot your password?