CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
Who is this "Corp" you speak of?

Lol

A nobody, an insignificant, a NON-FACTOR that does not even deserve mentioning. In fact, I call for striking the name from our TESTBRO vocabulary and making it illegal to mention that name. Let's just refer to them as; REDACTED CRAPPY SPAMMY ORG, unnamed, butthole surfers.

Open to any other placenames lol.

thanatos73

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
thanatos1973
Who is this "Corp" you speak of?

Lol

A nobody, an insignificant, a NON-FACTOR that does not even deserve mentioning. In fact, I call for striking the name from our TESTBRO vocabulary and making it illegal to mention that name. Let's just refer to them as; REDACTED CRAPPY SPAMMY ORG, unnamed, butthole surfers.

Open to any other placenames lol.
uummm, I think REDACTED BUTTHOLE SURFERS about covers it.

Reactions: CitizenDad

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Photo wizards need to create a generic reply message for members to copy and paste as a reply.

I imagine beer, test logo, and Montoya giving the finger.

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
when you get big the idea of maintaining security is a joke - especially if you are recruiting blindly.

delusional assclowns, I will enjoy owning them ingame

Huegpaynis

Space Marshal
May 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Huegpaynis
No no no.
Montoya, giving the finger while chugging a test branded beer, surrounded by crushed and dented empties, all of which have the corp logo with TEST's scribbled over it on them.

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
You know when you goto your mailbox (real postal mailbox) and you see 10 letters or ads that are just spam... That is the organizations recruitment tactic......

I wonder if I can put them on a spam block.

Forgot your password?