• I won't be playing

• I don't know what's going on, I just want to be apart of another poll

Results are only viewable after voting.

Frisbeerocker

Commissar
May 31, 2014
RSI Handle
Frisbeerocker87
If anything I'll be playing on PC. But I am not buying this game when it comes out. I need solid reviews of the whole game. I want to see/hear what end game content is like. Basically I need to know if the game is worth investing in.

If it's dead after 2 weeks then there is no point.

Soven Taliesyn

Space Marshal
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Soven-Taliesyn
I'll admit that I do think think it's the greatest game ever, that title belongs to star citizen and it hasn't been fully released yet, but I personally enjoy it for what it is. So far I'm unimpressed by the mission content but, as has been said multiple times it was only beta and not all was accessible. The couple of starter missions were pretty short. I believe they did say their big focus would be the DZ which is quite entertaining and kept me.going back in even if I was solo.

The biggest downfall that I would see most of all is that since it focuses more so on multi-player and trying to find people that are on when you are is troublesome unless you want to find a bunch of randoms.

I think with time it could be a pretty awesome.

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
I was hugely impressed back when the initial previews of it came out. But now I'm just meh. I might play if we have a huge Test following, but doubt I will. Don't have much time to play anyways.

Forgot your password?