The new / reworked Freelancer

Derkerter

Space Marshal
Feb 20, 2015
RSI Handle
Derkerter
I'm okay with the new FOV, it isn't a combat ship, it's supposed to be a hauler/explorer/support. Even the MIS is still more of a missle boat, so you don't need the FOV you'd need on a dogfighter, just would need to see your target. All the rest is more for the wingmen. Also, I have the feeling that the side turrets may have a camera built into them, allowing for gunners to use them like a regular turret. It's my headcanon for the side cannon.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I'm okay with the new FOV, it isn't a combat ship, it's supposed to be a hauler/explorer/support. Even the MIS is still more of a missle boat, so you don't need the FOV you'd need on a dogfighter, just would need to see your target. All the rest is more for the wingmen. Also, I have the feeling that the side turrets may have a camera built into them, allowing for gunners to use them like a regular turret. It's my headcanon for the side cannon.
I reckon I just need to get home to my computer so I can actually fly, and get a feel for my Freelancer. Unfortunately, I won't be home until after the Christmas sale... So I have to figure out what to buy. Ha. I have 285 in store credit demanding a home. I haven't done this much research since, ummmm, never.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Rereading my last, I see it has little to do with what you wrote. Sounded better in my head. Oh well. Beer. *cheers*

Forgot your password?