The News Today in Beer

Bruttle

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 20, 2016
RSI Handle
Bruttle
I was going to look for a dedicated "Beer" thread, but I seem to remember our glorious leader saying something like we should post a new thread everytime we wanted to discuss something...

Check this out...and start training now if you want to try to break the record next year:
https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/video/2017/sep/04/smashed-german-tax-inspector-breaks-beer-carrying-world-record-video

I'm not sure what's so special about this guy. First, that's just greedy. He tried to carry too many (far more than he could drink himself) and spilled a bunch. It's not like he was carrying them to his buddies either. He just sat them down and walked away... rude... That's tap beer. You can go back to the bar any time you want. There's no need for all that. Bad form sir.. bad form...

Then there's the cheering. Everyone was happy when he carried 29 beers. I carried 36 just this afternoon. They came in a convenient box and I also didn't spill any. I took them alot further than 40 meters as well. I took them all the way home and have every intention of repeating the process later this week after I run out.

All jokes aside though, that is some epic beer handling skills.

Forgot your password?