Third year freshman from UCLA, Studying to be a veterinarian because I love children..

Codesaurus Rex

Lieutenant
Apr 20, 2015
RSI Handle
Codesaurus Rex
Where you from stranger?
Atlanta, GA

What drew you to Star Citizen?
Always on the lookout for some good ol space immersion. So being a space sim fan was number 1 - then you add the whole kickstarter/backer component and I knew it was something I wanted to experience.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Probably everything but PVP. My character doesn't want to die. Or get his clothes dirty.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Pong if you want to call it a game. I was probably more fascinated by the UHF connector on the television than the actual game itself. Commodore Vic-20 came out and I'd type in all the binary code in the back of pc magazine to play the free games. 000110011000110100001111000 only to get to the end of the page *Checksum Error* %%!$$@#! Of course I liked the Wing Commander series, Armada and Privateer, and I looked past the shortcomings of StarLancer and Freelancer ("You must be new here") to enjoy them both. Loved the Freelancer series. First MMO was DAOC.

What other games do you play?
Just wrapped up Dragon Age Inquisition - new DLC included and I hurried my way through the story line of Witcher 2 to get ready for Witcher 3. Got my fantasy covered. SC is slowly covering my space sim needs.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
Propaganda prevails.

Picard or Kirk?
Janeway

Tooterfish

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Tooterfish
Janeway was a boss, even as a woman but it's the future and a man is doing the actual driving of the ship.

Last edited:

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST!

S

svenrichter

How can you actually like children? I thought the only reason we don't exterminate them all is, that somebody has to feed me when I'm old and wrinkly on the off chance that our robotics haven't developed enough.

that_frog_kurtis

Space Marshal
Dec 3, 2013
RSI Handle
So if I've got any injuries I can't go to the hospital with, ie chunks of other peoples faces embedded in my fists and I'm in Atlanta, I come see me old mate Dr Vet down at the animal clinic right?

Feral Oxide

Grand Admiral
Mar 13, 2015
RSI Handle
FeralOxide
Whatever you do, should you choose to shoot a feral child with a bow and arrow, DO NOT post the photo on this site.
(Well, maybe here, cause you can at least plead alchohol.)

Forgot your password?