Three Sheets and drinking...and TV?

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
So today I was reminded by my wife by email about Three Sheets. This TV show represents everything, according to my wife, I see in a perfect job and something I wanted to share with Test... as its right up our scope.

The idea of the show... seen Anthony Bourdain's No Reservation... or any other crazy food and travel show? Well Three Sheets is the same thing... but instead of food.. its all about drinking. I found on youtube today some great clips of this show and other Zane Lamprey videos. I wanted to share this with you and hope that next time you are out and you hear a random guy walking around your local bar district asking the question...

"Do you know Steve?" No? "Steve McKenna?" You might just be us in public in our random travel locations.. or other fellow Three Sheet fans :)

and YES there is a drinking game to this show...
For RussiaJ:

And from my home (when not deployed.. you can find me at Waterman's for CrushFest every year... I will be the drunk Army guy (in a Navy town) asking about Steve or doing pushups for drinks)...

Enjoy....

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
well thanks allot..... i had to run store for more beer in middle of blizzard
HA! I was able to kill some time today between watching "JUNK" to sneak into youtube and watch this.. I wish I could just run to the store for some beer. If you have HULU you can watch all of Three Sheets. Haven't checked out Drinking Made Easy online for full episodes....

Forgot your password?