Thrustmaster Warthog Cheap!

Zull Reicher

Space Marshal
Sep 12, 2015
RSI Handle
Tiltz
Hey guys. Just wanted to share this deal on Jet.com
Thrustmaster Warthog joystick and throttle for $314.99 on Jet.com.
Use the coupon 15today and get 15% off, making int only $267.75
Think I might have to get one at that price.

Will Hawk

Captain
Dec 20, 2015
RSI Handle
Will_Hawk
There's two one for 509.80 then Guillemot HOTAS WARTHOG Gaming Accessory Kit 314.99. Gaming Accessory Kit - sometimes the fine print can be misleading. Just saying as a fellow member, research Jet.com maybe call them up to confirmed what's the difference. Test Squadron.

Zull Reicher

Space Marshal
Sep 12, 2015
RSI Handle
Tiltz
yeah. it says joystick and throttle in the description. Amazon was running it at the same price until yesterday. But some research definitely couldn't hurt.

Will Hawk

Captain
Dec 20, 2015
RSI Handle
Will_Hawk
I called Jet.com, she (customer service) was very helpful. She wanted to find what was the "Kit" difference. Spend some time researching. They had different model number's, finally maybe one was a newer model versus a older model. She though one may be more metal? I ask her to check the weigh on both that when she said she thought it was newer model vs older. Jet.com have a 30 day return policy, if you don't uncheck free return for minus .77 cents discount - then Free return shipping. Never purchase from jet.com, just what she stated. Customer Service was friendly and helpful. Hope that help, was curious too. Quite a discount. Test Squadron.

ThomSirveaux

Space Marshal
Sep 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Thom_Sirveaux
/sigh

The wife and I just went on a "spending freeze"/"savings blitz" to help save up for a down payment on a house. Therefore, no fun for Mr. Servo.

Additionally, I'll probably be selling my X52 Pro and some other accessories to de-clutter my garage. I love the X52, but I would eventually like to get the Warthog.

Forgot your password?