Thrustmaster warthog reduced

Crymsan

Space Marshal
Mar 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Crymsan
One of my on going conundrums has been whether to change from a mouse and keyboard to something else. As a result I have been looking at the prices for the above and today noticed a price drop on Amazon uk. So I thought it might be of interest to anyone else looking to get one and maybe its not a coincidence with a new toy coming at the beginning of May!

Reactions: Floating Cloud

Cousak

Commander
Donor
Nov 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Cousak
Bought one as a replacement for the X52 I didn't use (prefered keyboard over it) and very happy with it. The button layout just suit me better, and obviously the quality difference.

I originally planned to wait for the official one, but looking at the pictures I feel the quality won't be high enough anyways and I'd rather learn to fly with joystick now.

I also heard the rumours of the new ones releasing but gambled one the Warthog anyways.

Floating Cloud

Space Marshal
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Floating_Cloud
Wow those look so good, but even at the reduced price of £200 I think I will have to pass. To many pew-pew spaceships to buy.

I currently have a ten year old Saitek Evo that handles my joystick needs (though maybe it's the reason I seem to always play with mouse and keyboard). Big respect for those hardcore enough to go the Warthog route, I can't say that I don't feel a certain amount of envy.

Oh, and greetings from a fellow Amazon bargain hunter. I have 400 Kindle books in my wish list and check them daily for discounts. It's great when they have huge price drops, and even better on those occasional instances where they are free when the publisher/writer is trying to push them up the chart.

:)

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Blooomin nora tempted by the stick only. And there I was all set to buy a second T16000m @ £35

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
A spacesim stick please!!!
Well with the recent re-release of classic space sims (X-Wing, TIE Fighter, XvT, XWA) on Steam (recent) and GOG (a bit longer) and with several others in the works in addition to Star Citizen it would be a very good an marketable idea to produce a stick more suited to space sims. I'm not sure if there are any TESTees who are product designers for one of these companties and could be our inside advocates, but the next 6 months would be a really opportune time to roll out such a product! :D

Whaleman

Commander
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
whaleman
If I can get a warthog quality stick with twist (if your aim is decreased by it, learn to use it better ;P ) and analogue strafe controls on a more ergonomically designed throttle.... I could leave my dual sticks and stop worrying about the potential quality of the X56. But it'll probably cost a metric shit ton as well... so I'd stick with my dual sticks until I could afford anything :P

Forgot your password?