Totally Not Secretly A Cat

Do you agree that I'm Totally Not Secretly A Cat?

• I have my suspicions that you are Totally Secretly A Cat.

Votes: 18 72.0%
  • I think that you are Totally Not Secretly A Cat.

Votes: 7 28.0%

• Total voters

Xallyon

Lieutenant
Jan 2, 2016
RSI Handle
Xallyon
Hello, fellow Testi Types!

I'm Xallyon, and I am definitely Totally Not Secretly A Cat. I can prove that because I no longer do not know not how to not read.

I am obsessed with cheese because two heads are cheddar than one. I also love to make intentionally bad puns and jokes because I love it when people moan and then laugh. That's my life energy. I am prone to random flailing, random noise-making, and random Ace-Ventura-Style Pelvic Thrusting.

I have Aspergers Syndrome which makes it rather difficult for me to socialize normally (though normal socializing is extremely dull and overrated so it isn't like I'd want to in the first place) but in return, my level of awesomeness is over 9000.

For any who haven't read my intro on the RSI forums, I'm a fan of anime, though I wouldn't say I'm obsessive - not that it's necessarily a bad thing to be obsessed... probably... I dunno. I'm also trying my hand at developing Visual Novels and currently have a free-to-play/free-development project underway.

I've been playing games for 21 (maybe 22) of my 25 years and started with games from Warcraft 1 and Doom all the way to Masters of Orion, Marathon, and Ultima. My crowning achievements in online gaming are getting first place in a Free-For-All Match in Medal of Honor: Allied Assault (82 Kills with a Trench Gun) at 12 years old, and a triple headshot in Call of Duty Black Ops (The First). I also sort of helped form one of the earliest and biggest guilds in Age of Conan when the game first came out. I don't know if anyone played, but the guild was called The Fuzzy Kittens of Doom.

I'd rather not talk about why that name was picked, but the other two founders were both girls, so I didn't complain.

While I'm only really fluent in English, I can RSW (Read, Speak, Write) 4 - English, Japanese, German, Spanish (Left-to-Right Decreasing Fluency).

Anyway, I apologize for the lengthy introduction - I'm not good at summaries and tend to tl:dr many things. If you have any questions pertaining to who I am, what I've played, or whatever, as long as it's not a question about whether I'm actually secretly a cat (because I'm Totally NOT Secretly A Cat), then feel free to ask. I may or may not answer intellectually.

Nice to meet you all.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST, person who may or may not secretly not be a non-cat!

Halvix

Space Marshal
Donor
Mar 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Halvix
Welcome to TEST Squadron Xallyon. All cats and non-cats are welcome here. Age of Conan was fun, only game I've ever played that crashed as much as Star Citizen.

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
Hey, Xallyon! Welcome to TEST! Mmmmm cheddar!

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
Your species does not matter here! We accept all peoples, (I actually don't make rules) as long as they embrace the warmth of a cold beer while bubbled away from cold vacuum and flying towards warmth of sun! (I think, I have not read the rules).
I also speak English as well, also with decreasing capability from left to right.

Welcome to Test!

Reactions: Blind Owl

Jhonon1

Space Marshal
Mar 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Jhon-On
You'll do.

P.S. What do you mean by "normal" socialization? There are things other than Work and The Internet?

Reactions: DcTrojan72

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
Hi, welcome to the org! Drop into our discord at discord.testsquadron.com
No need to voice chat at first, we have a text chat that you can ease your way into. This is the primary way we have of communicating with each other right now, and if you plan to be active in the community, there's no better place to make friends. There's a lot of great people here, many of whom have much more in common with you than you'd think. We'd love to have you.

I'd just like to point out that Aspergers syndrome is no longer an actual syndrome. It's been replaced under the blanket diagnosis Autistic Spectrum Disorder with the adoption of DSM 5. This is a good thing. Aspergers formerly grouped into a specific subset people like me, who live mostly normal lives, with those who literally curl into a fetal position and begin wailing if they see a color they view as distressing (I'm not exaggerating, that's a thing). At the point where a "subset" of any disease includes such an incredibly wide variance of symptoms as that, it ceases to be a meaningful term.

Snakey

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jul 15, 2015
RSI Handle
SNKYGMG
Oh btw we don't use the word suspicion. We use our Native tounge of [CONCERN]

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
Nyaaat~ sure mwat to feel. Welcome though... cat

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
I two have a fondness of making overly bad puns >.> meow to the usual bit, Welcome aboard!

Forgot your password?