Tumbril Nova

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
There is a new vehicle being released for the holiday event. The Tumbril Nova.

"Dear Concierge Member,
Tumbril Land Systems is proud to reintroduce a legendary warrior to the modern age. Initially introduced during the Second Tevarin War, the Nova battle tank has been a staple of ground warfare operations ever since. This versatile weapon platform can still be found in service with the UEE Army to this day.

With the acquisition of Tumbril Land Systems by the DevCo Group, the Nova has now been updated for the modern age. The same durable and devastating tank has been updated for the 30th century. Featuring a staggering array of both offensive and defensive abilities, the Nova is a fully comprehensive battlefield equalizer, equally capable of engaging targets on both the ground and the air.

With the reintroduction of this armored defender, Tumbril is also releasing a pair of environmental paintjobs: the Badland and Snowblind. Perfect for desert or arctic operations respectively, these skins will help disrupt the vehicle’s silhouette at distance, keeping your crew safer for longer.

As a trusted member of the Tumbril community, we wanted to offer you a sneak peek at the new Nova before offering it to the general public."

Tumbril Nova Packs 1.PNG

Kenlee

Space Marshal
Apr 30, 2017
RSI Handle
Kenlee
Thanks for this post! I Was curious.
Makes me sick to my stomach that I spent 800 dollars on a videogame and yet theres an unending amount of "New posts" from CIG with access denied because only if you spend 1000 you can join the Cool Boys Club. Just give us the goddamn intel CIG you greedy bastards.

Reactions: Talonsbane

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Thanks for this post! I Was curious.
Makes me sick to my stomach that I spent 800 dollars on a videogame and yet theres an unending amount of "New posts" from CIG with access denied because only if you spend 1000 you can join the Cool Boys Club. Just give us the goddamn intel CIG you greedy bastards.
No worries @Kenlee , we TESTies stick together & do our best to watch out for each other. They were supposed to release the site to everybody who hasn't invested enough to be Concierge the next day (12-21-2017), but it seems that when they decided to delay the video for SQ42 that they delayed the general unveiling of the Nova as well. My guess is that maybe they plan on mentioning the Nova in the holiday special. I currently have no legitimate idea. I agree with you that it wasn't cool of them to taunt less invested players the way they did.

I think that they should have made the link on the page blurred, non-responsive & say "COMING SOON" like they did with the specials during the Anniversary sale. Then have the actual link sent to the CM's in the emails we got in advance. At which we would still have "leaked" the info of what was up to you all as we're a sort of crazy family here. What do you all think about that?

BluePilote

Space Marshal
Jun 25, 2017
RSI Handle
BluePilote
Do you think I can shoot from height enough in the sky with my hammerhead

Richard Bong

Space Marshal
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
McHale
Tanks for the memories......

It appears to have the same problem as Titan Suits though. You can't move them from planet to planet without a Capital ship.

Kenlee

Space Marshal
Apr 30, 2017
RSI Handle
Kenlee
No worries @Kenlee , we TESTies stick together & do our best to watch out for each other. They were supposed to release the site to everybody who hasn't invested enough to be Concierge the next day (12-21-2017), but it seems that when they decided to delay the video for SQ42 that they delayed the general unveiling of the Nova as well. My guess is that maybe they plan on mentioning the Nova in the holiday special. I currently have no legitimate idea. I agree with you that it wasn't cool of them to taunt less invested players the way they did.

I think that they should have made the link on the page blurred, non-responsive & say "COMING SOON" like they did with the specials during the Anniversary sale. Then have the actual link sent to the CM's in the emails we got in advance. At which we would still have "leaked" the info of what was up to you all as we're a sort of crazy family here. What do you all think about that?
You are probably right! Must have something to do with the stream. :)

It's a great idea actually. It's the fact that you can see a new post is there but can't interact. CIG wants us to feel like 2nd rank citizens so that we buy more jpegs, but I am not falling for that (anymore...) ;)

Forgot your password?