Uh, is this the right room?

Otsdarva68

Lieutenant
Dec 14, 2023
RSI Handle
Otsdarva68
Hey y’all,

I’m Otsdarva. The way its pronounced rhymes with “hots-jar-vuh” (If anyone gives a shit). I started playing like 3 weeks ago, but naturally my pledge was 11 years ago or something. I would play more but my PC is in my wife and my bedroom and she likes to sleep at night. The youtube videos that content creators are putting out have given me some serious fomo, so now I’m looking for like-minded individuals to multi-crew with. I enjoy any game loop at all, but I think what I would like to do most is to be security for cargo/salvage/mining operations. Sadly I’m trash at dogfighting and my best combat ship is a 325a. But we’ll get there! Nice to meet you all, happy to be here

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Hey y’all,

I’m Otsdarva. The way its pronounced rhymes with “hots-jar-vuh” (If anyone gives a shit). I started playing like 3 weeks ago, but naturally my pledge was 11 years ago or something. I would play more but my PC is in my wife and my bedroom and she likes to sleep at night. The youtube videos that content creators are putting out have given me some serious fomo, so now I’m looking for like-minded individuals to multi-crew with. I enjoy any game loop at all, but I think what I would like to do most is to be security for cargo/salvage/mining operations. Sadly I’m trash at dogfighting and my best combat ship is a 325a. But we’ll get there! Nice to meet you all, happy to be here
Welcome CMDR Otsdarva!

Pledged 11yrs ago and only getting to play now? lol

Welcome!

NomadicHavoc

Commander
Nov 19, 2023
RSI Handle
NomadicHavoc
Welcome! Maybe your sweet wifey could play and you could get a good night sleep one night and swap the next night....something akin to Parent Trap only without the kiddos?

We could all do a monthly get-together on an 890 Jump, have a few drinks, and do a little gambling on who's the real Otsdarva68. The player with the most correct guesses in 1 year could win a Stormwal plushy and have a 'whale' of a tale to tell.

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
Welcome to the Squardon Otsdava68!
I would play more but my PC is in my wife and my bedroom and she likes to sleep at night.
Pretty much my situation. Also explains why I do Discord in Braille mode only. If I was an honest kinda guy I'd chosen a callsign like "MuteHawk" or "Mic=Off".
Still, this org works wonderfully for the shouting impaired too.
So see you in the verse and cheers to silent gaming! ;-P
:o7:

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Time to put the gaming PC in the living room mate!

Welcome to TEST!

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Welcome to the TEST party!

Hopefully you were able to TEST out all of the ships that you might have interests in during the IAE that happened during the end of Nov. If not, most of the combat oriented human ships that are in game at the time will be TESTable during the ILW during the end of May. Though, if there is a current ship that you have your eye on that is in game, I'm pretty sure that somebody in TEST owns 1 & if asked nicely (or offer a beverage at a future Bar Citizen event) might let you TEST pilot it for a bit & see how well you artistically TEST land it when done. Cheers!

Reactions: Otsdarva68

Bordin234

Space Marshal
Dec 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Bordin232
Hey y’all,

Welcome, plan on being more active on Test Discord as I usually play solo, if you ever see me on will gladly multicrew with you as the majority of my ships are larger. Lots changed in 11 years though so be prepared.

• o7
Reactions: Talonsbane
Forgot your password?