Vanduul Glaive destroying Constellation!

Zone

Captain
Apr 12, 2015
RSI Handle
Fatekiller
Just found this video of someone completely destroying a Constellation Andromeda in the 2.0 PTU!

I take no credit for this if this is any of you guys, just thought this looked epic and wanted to share! This proves that attacking a connie with one fighter isent such a good idea.

Reptar Khan

Vice Admiral
Donor
Feb 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Quail_Girl
If that is what it takes to kill an unshielded unmanned Connie... An AntiFighter geared Combat Corvette is going to be a Beast Hahahaha!

Nikoliy

Grand Admiral
Aug 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Nikoliy
I wonder how long it would last with a Vanguard firing its APOC Death Ballistic Gatling gun... have you guys seen the size of that thing...

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
ya that coni took a beating lol
Oh man it did, I wonder how many systems were online up till the end though. I wish someone was in it so we could know how much functionality it had under such an assault!

NeoHelios_SC

Vice Admiral
Apr 18, 2015
RSI Handle
NeoHelios_SC
I tried the Connie in 2.0's Arena Commander, first wave (wave zero, whatever) and it was awful. The manned turrets aren't tied to the pilot, so I only had the four main guns. I don't know if I hit an asteroid or what, but the thing didn't last more than 30 seconds. I'm not saying the Constellation should be able to melee toe-to-toe in the usual fighter mix, but that was just the first wave, let alone the more challenging ones! I really hope the shitty performance was due to pilot error.

NeoHelios_SC

Vice Admiral
Apr 18, 2015
RSI Handle
NeoHelios_SC
Yeah, I just bought a constellation-to-starfarer upgrade chit for $15 before the sales end. If I don't like the Connie, then execute the option. Else, melt the upgrade chit, and use towards another purchase. win-win(ish)

Aside, I wish I could get my feet wet in real options trading without all the $0.25 per trade with ungodly amounts of strings attached.

Edit: Ooh, interestingly, I can gift it, too! maybe come in handy for someone who wants to pay for connie-to-farer upgrade in between sales.

Last edited:
Forgot your password?