Watch out Universe!

Lausch

Ensign
Sep 26, 2015
RSI Handle
Lausch
Lausch is here now! Watch out Universe!!!

Where you from stranger?

At the moment im from Romania, but im a German and normally i live in Spain :-)

What drew you to Star Citizen?

The hope to the ultimative game experience... This could (and should) be what i´m waiting for several years now...

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

PVP!, I want might, i want power and i just want to be evli!.. nah, not really (maybe?!).
I look forward to all what they offer. I wanna trade, i wanan explore ... I just want to "waste" soooo much time there :-). Depending how the economy system will work i look also forward to invest and earn a bunch of money.

What was the first game you remember playing?

Pong

What other games do you play?

Ah... a bit Mortal Kombat 9 and Arma 3. I will start to play Super Mario Maker for WII U in some days i think. Thats all for the moment... Hard to keep me motivated into a game in this time...

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

Puh, was a lot of month, but i was not motivated enough to join. But now i finally done it. I dont know. I started to belive in this game. That they realyl will do it how they say. And i belive they will make it good. So i want to be a part now.

Picard or Kirk?

If im free to say another name i would say "Q". If i have to choose a name i say "Picard".

---

Cheers from Romania

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
My parents just visited Romania for a vacation, I hear its very beautiful and a great tourist spot now!

Gearen

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Gearen
I'm from Spain. Finally someone from Test in same country as me :)

Welcome

Lausch

Ensign
Sep 26, 2015
RSI Handle
Lausch
Hi, I'm French, I lived in Los Angeles for twenty years and now live in Portland.

Welcome to TEST!
hey buddy. and what you like more? home sweet home or the us?

Welcome aboard spanish german in romania! o_O I do that right?
yes haha :-D

Welcome to TEST! Glad to have you on board!
thanks!
My parents just visited Romania for a vacation, I hear its very beautiful and a great tourist spot now!
the country is very very nice. the civilisation and tourismn... depending on where you are :-)

I'm from Spain. Finally someone from Test in same country as me :)

Welcome
i love spain... i will left back to mallorca as soon as possible!

---

thanks for your posts

cheers

Reactions: mromutt

Space Monkey

Vice Admiral
Donor
Feb 21, 2015
RSI Handle
FlyingSpaceMonkey
hey buddy. and what you like more? home sweet home or the us?
That's actually hard to say. It's just different. I'm not really American but the French don't see me as French either. This makes both a little ackward at times. : )
I did move to the North Western part of the United States because the polution in LA was getting to be more and more of an issue. Plus I couldn't stand to see another freaking perfect sunny California day. The wearther in Portland reminds me a lot of France. Add that to the artisanal and culinary spirit of Portland and it just works for me.
What about you? What is a German living in Spain doing in Romania.

Lausch

Ensign
Sep 26, 2015
RSI Handle
Lausch
but the French don't see me as French either.
i have the same issue with germany...

What about you? What is a German living in Spain doing in Romania.
haha.... i had three reasons to left germany.
one i wont say public... :-(
the other reason is that i simply dont like the klima, food and all other anymore.. the quality of live is just very bad there.... and as i work online on the computer there is no reason to stay in an industrial city (where i was) and even not in the country, if i can life a bit cheaper and much better on an island!
the last reason was that i also met my wife there :) she love the island we love the island.. so was the best choice to go there.

romania?, ya... she have family there and we left to meet them for a while...

Reactions: Space Monkey

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST!

Forgot your password?