What smartphone is your daily driver?

Metal-Muffin

Space Marshal
Aug 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Metal-Muffin
It sounds like you're worried about being judged considering the rest of us have android devices. As far as what phone you or anyone uses:

You seem to care enough to dig that up and post it, however, a phone is a phone- meaning, what I use is dependent on my needs and wants, and is irrelevant to what other people use or think.
My last post was posted ILO describing why I have it, and why I prefer it. Of anyone in the world; individuals that belongs to this group concern me the least of personal opinions. To drive this point further, I will now finish the other half of the bottle of Jameson that I just earlier drank half of. I'll be sure to take pictures with my iPhone, and then make it a point to tell you exactly how much I don't give a shit.

edit: fuck you, I'm drunk typing.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
You seem to care enough to dig that up and post it, however, a phone is a phone- meaning, what I use is dependent on my needs and wants, and is irrelevant to what other people use or think.
My last post was posted ILO describing why I have it, and why I prefer it. Of anyone in the world; individuals that belongs to this group concern me the least of personal opinions. To drive this point further, I will now finish the other half of the bottle of Jameson that I just earlier drank half of. I'll be sure to take pictures with my iPhone, and then make it a point to tell you exactly how much I don't give a shit.

edit: fuck you, I'm drunk typing.
Here's a cute puss in boots. And hat. Hope this makes you smile. We like smiles.
b5a5bfeca8e4cd2223a948aa99f50067.jpg

Accented

Vice Admiral
Jan 23, 2016
RSI Handle
Accented
I was going to get the Nexus 5, but then the LG G4 got rooted.

Leather ended up being > plastic for me.

Derkerter

Space Marshal
Feb 20, 2015
RSI Handle
Derkerter
Droid of some kind with a fabric/nylon/whatever back until I can get a new Samsung. It's alright, bit I miss my Samsung, and my windows phone that kept having its USB port fail.

zeddie

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Test-Dummy
I'm using a Sony Xperia Z5 at the moment.

It was the perfect phone for me this year as an upgrade from my aging HTC One (M7).
My dad's still using the M7, and I don't have a battery problem (lasts 1.5-2 days on moderate use) only the purple tint after the phone heats up, and in low light settings.

I looked at the One M9 (been a huge HTC fan forever) but it wasn't as exciting. LG G4, but is slightly too big. I just don't like Samsung, their design, UI and had not so great experience with their devices. Nexus 5X is ... cheap? Moto X Play is borderline too big. 6P is too big. Anything above 5.3" is too big for me. Everything that came out last year were on the big side.

Z5, with its 5.2", great camera, waterproof, finger print sensor, glove mode (can use mostly while wearing my gloves), great build/look/design, etc.
Everything was just perfect. On top of that, even with the weak dollar, it was only $600 off contract, though I still ended up getting it with contract. Had to change carrier, as Bell was the only one offering it, but since I'm subscribed to Bell Internet, I get a bundle rebate and the handset for free.

MzHartz

Vice Admiral
May 24, 2015
RSI Handle
MzHartz
iPhone 4. Don't judge me.

I had a Blackberry, then Galaxies. This phone has lasted the longest and has been the most dependable of any smartphone I've ever had, so I'll probably get an iPhone again. I've been thinking of upgrading since the 4 can't take the newest OS, but it seems like a waste of money to upgrade for that reason. I also don't like how big the 6 is.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Takran

Admiral
Feb 8, 2016
RSI Handle
TakranG
LG G4, black leather. Love the leather backing, but the phone itself has some... quirks. I wouldn't say I'm unhappy, but I'm not completely satisfied either. Will likely look elsewhere next time I'm upgrading. I wasn't entirely happy with my previous Galaxy S4 (mostly as it aged), so maybe I'll try HTC next? I refuse to go near another Apple device ever again.

AirmanX

Admiral
Jan 31, 2016
RSI Handle
AirmanX
I have you all beat......I don't own one,( listens for the gasp) don't need one...

MzHartz

Vice Admiral
May 24, 2015
RSI Handle
MzHartz
I have you all beat......I don't own one,( listens for the gasp) don't need one...
I can understand that. I just like having a portable computer in my pocket. You know what I do on my smartphone the least? Make calls. I despise talking on the phone.

smeggy

Space Marshal
Aug 28, 2015
RSI Handle
sm3ggy
Currently an LG G3, but liking my wife's Nexus 5 more and more.

AirmanX

Admiral
Jan 31, 2016
RSI Handle
AirmanX
I can understand that. I just like having a portable computer in my pocket. You know what I do on my smartphone the least? Make calls. I despise talking on the phone.
Yeah I get that.....love computers.....it just they try to convince us that we can't exist without one, lot of BS if you ask me.

Aunfox

Space Marshal
Feb 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Aunf0x
I myself use a LG G4 (brown leather back) on T-Mobile. Best flagship smartphone IMO because of the removable battery and available SD slot.

What's your daily driver?[/There is only the road forward from this moment.]

I also rock the LG G4 in my right hand, and a S6 in the left for backup.

Reactions: Accented
Forgot your password?