What's a good analogy for joining TEST Squadron?

bdg

Vice Admiral
May 24, 2015
RSI Handle
bbbdg
TEST Squadron is like sex with that crazy girlfriend; you know it's going to be trouble, but it feel so good.

Reactions: hardroc77

SkippyLeDoo

Lame Title
Nov 16, 2013
RSI Handle
SkippyLeDoo
I think I can best describe how I feel about test with an anecdote: When I was younger my parents build a garage beside the house. While everything was being torn up to make room for construction they piled up a bunch of dirt into huge, rocky piles.

I, as any rational kid would do, took one of those circular snow sleds and slid down the hills for hours. I fell and tumbled and got plenty bruises. It hurt a lot, but damned if I didn't get back up and go again.

TL;DR: TEST is like sledding down a dirt hill. It's awful and painful and a hell of a lot of fun.

Last edited:

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
joining TEST is like oxygen deprivation

it makes you stupider

Bruttle

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 20, 2016
RSI Handle
Bruttle
It's like waking up one day and realizing that you used to be a ninja secret agent supersoldier that got their memory wiped by this shadow organization that is trying to take over the world and only you can reassemble the secret squardon that can save the planet from a terrible dystopian future full of big brother conspiracies made a reality by the aforementioned shadowy, devious group. Yep.

Naruw

Grand Admiral
Aug 4, 2015
RSI Handle
Naruw
Joining Test is like going to the free clinic to see if you have Chlamydia; regardless of the results, you know that you have made a series of bad choices in your life but with a bit of Alcohol and possible anti-virals you'll be back out there repeating all your same mistakes.
Just remember Winners never quit!

Rattle-N-hum

Space Marshal
Aug 26, 2014
RSI Handle
RattleNHum
It's like waking up one day and realizing that you used to be a ninja secret agent supersoldier that got their memory wiped by this shadow organization that is trying to take over the world and only you can reassemble the secret squardon that can save the planet from a terrible dystopian future full of big brother conspiracies made a reality by the aforementioned shadowy, devious group. Yep.
No more general chat for you!

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
I can still remember joining TEST as if it was yesterday. It's all a blur.

Pander

Space Marshal
Jan 3, 2015
RSI Handle
Pander22
A Jumper cable walks into a bar

The bartender says " ill serve you BUT you better not start anything"

Wait what are doing?

-Join Test

Reactions: hardroc77
Forgot your password?