Who wants to go gate crash Chris Roberts house in Ealing?

Halvix

Space Marshal
Donor
Mar 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Halvix
If a bunch of TESTies showed up at my door uninvited, I do believe my reaction would lean a little on the horror side of the scale.
My reaction.... "Hide the BEER!, It's a TEST Raid" Having a bunch of TESTies show up and drink all my booze is a horror I could not imagine...

mindfart

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 10, 2015
RSI Handle
mindfart
Soft touch
I have silk touch shovel in minecraft, does that count?

Bu seriously, no I'm not a soft touch. It's just that there are actually people that would do that kind of shit, and don't know what they're doing is stupid. So yeah.. it's not funny when it's about something like this, just my opinion :)

Sol Invictus

Commander
Mar 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Sol Invictus
I have silk touch shovel in minecraft, does that count?

Bu seriously, no I'm not a soft touch. It's just that there are actually people that would do that kind of shit, and don't know what they're doing is stupid. So yeah.. it's not funny when it's about something like this, just my opinion :)

Stupid in your opinion

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
Maybe I just picket his house with a " WE LOVE CHRIS ROBERTS SIGN"
that could be okay I suppose. He might get a laugh; I know I would. Just don't bother him unless he talks to you, and don't stay there very long.

Kersakov

Rear Admiral
Donor
Apr 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Kersakov
I live just a tube journey away from Ealing, can't say I have considered "bumping into him" just to get a photo and tell him he's my hero.

Kamira

Lieutenant
Aug 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Kamira Rae
You have to build an Aurora out of card board and run into the gate repeatedly while chugging the Grey Goose.
The thought of a bunch of TESTies, in a cardboard Aurora (chinese festival dragon style), repeatedly running into the wall of the studio does sound quite hilarious and in character, but might be seen as taking things just a little bit too far.

Ictoan

Captain
May 5, 2015
RSI Handle
Ictoan
Today I learned that this forum doesn't have a down vote button, just "likes". :cool:

Forgot your password?