Woke up in prison with a gun!

Firebrand

Captain
Oct 13, 2020
RSI Handle
Qallus
I know everyone has different experiences for different reasons, some have the worst luck with game physics and bugs while others enoy hours and hours of perfect gameplay.

I had been having such a good run with 3.11 but the past 3 days have been getting steadily worse. The 30k disconnects have been steadily increasing as well as standard game crashes. 2 days ago, I could no longer claim a ship at any landing pad in any location and slowly all of my other ships suffered the same. Before my Cutlass and Freelancer became unclaimable, their inner doors started to refuse me entry into the cockpit and lastly, having died (on purpose), I awoke in prison armed and armoured with all my gear! WTF is going on, lol?

Anyone else experiencing the same?
In-Prison-2.jpg

StdDev

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 16, 2017
RSI Handle
StdDev
I want to get rid of my crimestat without having to hack a terminal
At this point the easiest way out of prison (and likely needed) is a char reset... you'll have to wait out the 15 minutes. It should help with the claiming of ships deal too.

Firebrand

Captain
Oct 13, 2020
RSI Handle
Qallus
At this point the easiest way out of prison (and likely needed) is a char reset... you'll have to wait out the 15 minutes. It should help with the claiming of ships deal too.
This is becoming more apparent to me... I would at least like to pass my hard earned monies to someone, so they can give it back to me after my reset. Obviously I'd be happy to pay a percentage, if anyone is interested. It's only 280k, but achieving that without a Caterpillar take time and effort, lol

Forgot your password?