WTB 400 store credits @ 70%

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
*scratches my head confused* Did I somehow miss the concept of the Origin 400? That must really be a stealthy ship because I never saw it show up & it's invisible on the website. $280 for it though might be a decent price depending on what it's capable of.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
*scratches my head confused* Did I somehow miss the concept of the Origin 400? That must really be a stealthy ship because I never saw it show up & it's invisible on the website. $280 for it though might be a decent price depending on what it's capable of.
hahaha this isnt for the origin 400 i'm trying to find 400 credits so i can buyback my 600i explorer warbond.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
hahaha this isnt for the origin 400 i'm trying to find 400 credits so i can buyback my 600i explorer warbond.
I understand my friend, but as I've been dealing with some very rough times lately, I really needed to be my usual self for a moment & crack a playful lol with hopes that others would lol as well. I hope that you'll come up with what you need to get what you want, your awesomeness deserves that at the least.

Reactions: Shadow Reaper

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
I understand my friend, but as I've been dealing with some very rough times lately, I really needed to be my usual self for a moment & crack a playful lol with hopes that others would lol as well. I hope that you'll come up with what you need to get what you want, your awesomeness deserves that at the least.
you definitely made me lol :P honestly i am very interested in the 400i but my fleet is so big as it is that i feel like if i bought that one to id be getting to much. hell i do not really even need the 600i because i have the Phoenix, but it is one of the ships ive loved the most in game i just wish they would make some of the spaces more memorable. if you ever need help you know you can always PM me i'm here for any Testicle any day of the week it takes 2 to tango.(in case of very bad accidents)

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I'm happy that I was able to help you enjoy a good lol my friend. I'm sorry that we both enjoy luxury ships so much? *shrugs* I've currently got the Origin Complete pack in my hangar with the concept Emerald Pheonix Fortuna pack in my buybacks that I'd like to restore someday. I'm guessing that in regards of certain ships, I'm a bit like a Pokemon trainer in I'm hoping to eventually "catch'em all". lol

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
I'm happy that I was able to help you enjoy a good lol my friend. I'm sorry that we both enjoy luxury ships so much? *shrugs* I've currently got the Origin Complete pack in my hangar with the concept Emerald Pheonix Fortuna pack in my buybacks that I'd like to restore someday. I'm guessing that in regards of certain ships, I'm a bit like a Pokemon trainer in I'm hoping to eventually "catch'em all". lol
id love to catch them all but i have to remember i can only fly so many of the ships i buy and most of them are going to be a waste of space.

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
I'm guessing that in regards of certain ships, I'm a bit like a Pokemon trainer in I'm hoping to eventually "catch'em all". lol
I have the same illness and doing it from Grey market does not help my concierge at all 😟 Why oh why you dont sell anymore all those shiny ships I want dear CIG 😩

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I have the same illness and doing it from Grey market does not help my concierge at all 😟 Why oh why you dont sell anymore all those shiny ships I want dear CIG 😩
This is why I do my best to initially purchase from CIG either through concepts or through CCU's to bundles with LTI. Other than that, I only trade with those I trust, almost always fellow TESTies in hopes that we both can benefit. I feel better about the safety of my purchase & it hopefully helps them level up their account tier to achieve their goals.

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
This is why I do my best to initially purchase from CIG either through concepts or through CCU's to bundles with LTI. Other than that, I only trade with those I trust, almost always fellow TESTies in hopes that we both can benefit. I feel better about the safety of my purchase & it hopefully helps them level up their account tier to achieve their goals.
Being late to the party, I mainly buy from Grey Market 😔 because all the nice stuff is long gone.

But this means I do not get concierge progression like that. I am stuck at 7k concierge atm, when technically with all the melt value I have, I am above 15k in my hangar.

That is why in general when I buy from someone, I melt the item after and rebuy it when I can with real money (or keep it in hangar to play with untill I have the money to melt then repurchase it), that way my concierge will rise (at least that is the plan ^^ so far I probably got around 700$ in progression thanks to repurchasing ships I melted, but I would need 10 times more that if I melt everything that I got from Grey market). And also plan is to not end having mainly bound items, which I'd hate to have really if I change my mind.

Then I try to recycle the credit with my shop, when building a CCU'ed (in general I can use like 30-40% of credit in the process when making a ship, so it helps little by little). And alternatively reinvest that money again in RSI, repurchasing my grey market's item I melted, and so on.

It was not very successfull so far, that is the reason why I opened my new shop.

Last edited:

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Question, what if you melted the standalone ships & packages that you got through grey market, then use those creds to upgrade them to ships that you want. Then sell those in your buy back to lucky people that would love to have them to build up your account level? Since you're concierge you've got access to multiple ship packages that would have an array of ships with LTI. Which you can then upgrade to the ships you want most, with certain exceptions like the Pioneer, Phoenix, 890J, etc. That's how a lot of my ships have ended up with LTI for that silly peace of mind. In the process, you'd also end up with a spare game account that might come in handy in the future & many come with additional starting UEC for your base account. They also sometimes come with extra items. I'm just pointing out what I've been doing, with the exception of selling anything, just the periodic melt for creds to CCU something here or there.

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
I tought about that already :) The thing is that there is no real interesting concierge package since I came back in 2020.

There was the Scoundrel pack (for which I have like 40 in buyback, but sold none^^) and the Entrepreneur pack (I stocked around 40+ too, but anyone can buy it now, mostly concierge people, but even if you ask nicely to RSI not being concierge you could).

So no shiny exploration pack 2958 for me for exemple :)

I am unfortunately a "LTI standalone with shinies as bonus included" snob 😅, and I want zero bound stuff 😬 in my account as much as possible. I personnaly do not like this idea of having bound stuff, especially with the current TOS limitation. I would certainly not sell my account, never, even if I loose the interest in the next 10 years, but might get rid of stuff I bought if I change my mind, or if I have any real life issues.

So even if I can make for myself much cheaper LTI ships (like up to -50% the original price) thanks to my stock of CCU (which I mostly got thanks to store credit coming from melting bought ships from Grey), I still buy from greymarket :)

I know this is an illness, called being a collector. 🥳 Also, the 2 F8C 🤩

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I tought about that already :) The thing is that there is no real interesting concierge package since I came back in 2020.

There was the Scoundrel pack (for which I have like 40 in buyback, but sold none^^) and the Entrepreneur pack (I stocked around 40+ too, but anyone can buy it now, mostly concierge people, but even if you ask nicely to RSI not being concierge you could).

I am unfortunately a "LTI standalone with shinies as bonus included" snob 😅, and I want zero bound stuff 😬 in my account as much as possible. I personnaly do not like this idea of having bound stuff, especially with the current TOS limitation. I would certainly not sell my account, never, even if I loose the interest in the next 10 years, but might get rid of stuff I bought if I change my mind, or if I have any real life issues.

So even if I can make for myself much cheaper LTI ships (like up to -50% the original price) thanks to my stock of CCU (which I mostly got thanks to store credit coming from melting bought ships from Grey), I still buy from greymarket :)

Unless I'm mistaken, CIG no longer offers sales on the Scoundrel packs as of the MSR being released. So you might have a mini-gold mine in your buybacks to help you afford getting the rest of the way to your F8C.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264

hopefully you didnt miss out on the exploration package before the carrack upgraded to 600+ the package was only 695 and you got like 4 ships. it was worth a disgusting price. i still have one in my buyback but i'm holding onto it. What i really want to buyback is my damn pioneer but we are not even close to seeing what that gameplay is going to be. right now i just want my 600i back before the skins come out so i can get my skin for free.

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
hopefully you didnt miss out on the exploration package before the carrack upgraded to 600+ the package was only 695 and you got like 4 ships. it was worth a disgusting price. i still have one in my buyback but i'm holding onto it. What i really want to buyback is my damn pioneer but we are not even close to seeing what that gameplay is going to be. right now i just want my 600i back before the skins come out so i can get my skin for free.
Actually I did miss the 2948 explo package 😕

The very first store credits I had came from a Hammerhead OC and a Carrack OC I bought from a mate in Imperium when I came back in 2020.
When Invictus Launch week hit last year in May for the first time, I wanted to try everything ! It was like a candy store :) So I started to store as much packs, ships and CCU as I could, so I melted both of those ships, and it was the start of all this craziness :)

Unfortunately, I did that after the release of the Carrack, so I did not think of buying any explo package then. I was still "fresh and young" regarding building fleet, and I made many many mistakes.

For instance I bought shortly after ILW a Polaris from DirectorGunner, only discovering after that I could have one for like 30% of the actual price if I did it myself through CCU (I can do over 50% for myself now), but at that point I already bought like 4k of grey market ships in melt value, so I decided to melt eveything, and thought about a 2 years plan to get concierge AND the fleet I want in the process.
So this the origin of this idea explained previously with my shop and me recycling the credit from stuff I am rebuying for me. I have not yet purchased back most of those ships in my buybacks, as I need to recycle the credits, but I am still buying from Grey and it does not help my initial plan huhuhu 😆

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Actually I did miss the 2948 explo package 😕

The very first store credits I had came from a Hammerhead OC and a Carrack OC I bought from a mate in Imperium when I came back in 2020.
When Invictus Launch week hit last year in May for the first time, I wanted to try everything ! It was like a candy store :) So I started to store as much packs, ships and CCU as I could, so I melted both of those ships, and it was the start of all this craziness :)

Unfortunately, I did that after the release of the Carrack, so I did not think of buying any explo package then. I was still "fresh and young" regarding building fleet, and I made many many mistakes.

For instance I bought shortly after ILW a Polaris from DirectorGunner, only discovering after that I could have one for like 30% of the actual price if I did it myself through CCU (I can do over 50% for myself now), but at that point I already bought like 4k of grey market ships in melt value, so I decided to melt eveything, and thought about a 2 years plan to get concierge AND the fleet I want in the process.
So this the origin of this idea explained previously with my shop and me recycling the credit from stuff I am rebuying for me. I have not yet purchased back most of those ships in my buybacks, as I need to recycle the credits, but I am still buying from Grey and it does not help my initial plan huhuhu 😆
You do need to be careful in the grey market though because those ships if they were stolen will be yanked from your account even if they are in buyback and they will remove the credits you got from it. That is why i try to avoid sellers i do not know or trust on the grey market. I havnt bought anything from grey market for many many years now.

Forgot your password?