WTB <$75 LTI Ship

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
If anybody has one to spare, I'm looking to get any ship cheaper than $75, with LTI, so I can CCU into a Reliant Sen (Researcher).
Cheers!

EDIT: Closed. I'll wait until the Xmax sale to see if the P72 LTI goes on sale again for $30.

Last edited:

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
When is the is the holiday sale starting? Everything is going on sale again, including the $30 P-72 with LTI.
This. I thought of this just before I went to bed, but was to lazy to post this speculation. Anyway, I'll wait until the 25th and see if that's the case.
Thank you!

Reactions: Blind Owl

Carlos Spicyweiner

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2015
RSI Handle
DMGunslinger
I really hope I'm right about this. I keep hearing that insurance is going to be a pretty inconsequential expense and it's going to be in-game money anyway, but there are some pretty strange rangers out there already. I lifted off from Olisar in my connie the other night, and some...guy in a 325a started buzzing me, then he started ramming me repeatedly(I can only assume because weps are disabled in the vicinity)and just before I could invite him to join TEST(because of his superb grasp of tactics)my ship blew up. My point is, if random crap like this is going to happen all the time, it might be better to get LTI on every ship you can, rather than risk missing a payment and losing a ship to a kamikaze pilot(whose not a member of TEST!)Also, we are notoriously poor pilots, and we sometimes run into stuff purely by accident! BTW, if you're wondering how many licks it takes a 325a to get to the chewy delicious center of a connie, the answer is 4. He hit me 4 lousy times and I died.

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
Well, insurance, as stated by CR several times, will be one of several minor expenses in game, as will landing fees, trade fees etc., so LTI is not really THAT important. There's been a lot of debate on the subject of LTI and my opinion is that it's not really that big of a deal. Some people want LTI just so they know their beloved purchased ship will be there forever and never have to bother with remembering to pay insurance.
I wouldn't necessarily pay extra for LTI, but choosing between a ship with or without LTI at the same cost, it would be a waste not to get it.
Also, when the PU finally gets here, less people will want to crash into your ship, knowing they'll have to wait for their own ship to be replaced by insurance - a time penalty that will increase each time you destroy your ship in a given period.
0.02 UEC

TL;DR :
LTI is not important (to me) unless it's free.
Also, waiting for insurance reimbursement will deter kamikazes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Captain.Harlock

Captain.Harlock

Grand Admiral
Dec 10, 2015
RSI Handle
asianassassin
there are cargo insurance fees , fuel , landing fees , trade fees and many more what if you forgot to buy your ship insurance? then what? im not perfect sometimes i forget stuff.

Captain.Harlock

Grand Admiral
Dec 10, 2015
RSI Handle
asianassassin
If anybody has one to spare, I'm looking to get any ship cheaper than $75, with LTI, so I can CCU into a Reliant Sen (Researcher).
Cheers!

EDIT: Closed. I'll wait until the Xmax sale to see if the P72 LTI goes on sale again for $30.
i know someone selling LTI ship with game package for 75 dollars but you gotta pay paypal fees you can sell all your ships in your hangar and upgrade your LTI ship to the one you like :)

October

Space Marshal
Mar 21, 2015
RSI Handle
Timestop
P72 Lti intersted?$30,but you must pay any extra fees,its not a problem if you can use friend and family in Paypal.

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
P72 Lti intersted?$30,but you must pay any extra fees,its not a problem if you can use friend and family in Paypal.
i know someone selling LTI ship with game package for 75 dollars but you gotta pay paypal fees you can sell all your ships in your hangar and upgrade your LTI ship to the one you like :)
Thank you for the offers. After this discussion, though, I've decided to wait until the Xmas sale to see if the P72 comes back. If not, I'll try again.
Cheers!

Crawley

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 26, 2015
RSI Handle
Crawley
There's no way the P-72 is coming back with LTI. It'll come back with three-year insurance at best.

Gearen

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Gearen
C'mon guys, you know every ship that has being offered with LTI in the first release doesn't have LTI again in the next sale.... anyway there is no problem, alot , and when a say alot I mean ALOT of people got their hand in one of the lti archimedes and for sure some will sell them to you. I have 3 to unmelt with lti but I have plans for them, sorry.

Forgot your password?