WTB: Nomad LTI CCU

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Now that I have a Fortuna Pack, I wanna make that Phoenix in it have LTI! Lemme know if you can help me out! :D o7
If I'd seen these WB CCUs that granted LTI, I'd have snagged a lot of them while they were available. So I'm no help there.

Thankfully for me, I was able to melt enough items when the initial Emerald Phoenix pack was released with LTI due to all of the green ships included.

Eventually I'll drop the funds needed to buy it back out of my buybacks. I melted it to use the store credit to get the Origin Complete pack when it was available before the 400i was announced. No regrets.

• Glorious
Reactions: NaffNaffBobFace

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Interesting, I didn't realize that it had EVER been available with LTI. Oh well, no biggie, if I can manage to hunt down this CCU, I'll end up in the same spot, just with a Nomad instead of the green Ursa!
It was brought to sale on March 16, 2018 & called "Packs - St Patrick's Day Exclusive VIP Green Machines Pack - LTI". It sold for $1250 WB & $1350 non-WB. I hope that you'll get your goal achieved.

Drowez

Captain
Jan 8, 2023
RSI Handle
Drowez
Interesting, I didn't realize that it had EVER been available with LTI. Oh well, no biggie, if I can manage to hunt down this CCU, I'll end up in the same spot, just with a Nomad instead of the green Ursa!
There has been a few floating around grey market lately.

• o7
Reactions: Talonsbane

M4cex

Captain
Dec 10, 2022
RSI Handle
M4cex
I was searching for one here exactly a year ago and got 0 hits. Ended up finding a seller elsewhere who were nice enough to sell 2 of these for $20 each. One I got for the Fortuna pack and the other just in case :D

Raven_King

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jan 17, 2021
RSI Handle
Raven_King
I was searching for one here exactly a year ago and got 0 hits. Ended up finding a seller elsewhere who were nice enough to sell 2 of these for $20 each. One I got for the Fortuna pack and the other just in case :D
Exactly the same here. Shame they're not re-giftable.

• o7
Reactions: Talonsbane
Forgot your password?