Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
Hey guys,

Got my hands on a few GTX 970s that are up for sale at a nice discount for members. These are EVGA Superclocked cards with ACX coolers so a decent uptick over stock speeds and cooler.

Cards are $275 shipped to US48, that being a $30 or so discount over every other 970 I see on the market and no rebates to worry about.

Grab a good card before it goes local, its a NEW card for less than some used card prices.

Last edited:

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
Your lucky, I have not been allowed to post Computer Hardware for sale. Had 25% off Clevo's last month, for Forum's of my choice. Would have offered it here.

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
Your lucky, I have not been allowed to post Computer Hardware for sale. Had 25% off Clevo's last month, for Forum's of my choice. Would have offered it here.
If it is private non-comercial sales we don't mind. Say a few parts here and there or a ship. Just won't see me linking my (fictional) stores here.

On topic: Reduced the price to get the remaining cards into members hands even faster.

Jhonon1

Space Marshal
Mar 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Jhon-On
Extremely interested, going to have to wait till Saturday for deposit to clear and a good'ole financial checkup but should be fine.
After ensuring affordability, how am I to acquire?

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
Extremely interested, going to have to wait till Saturday for deposit to clear and a good'ole financial checkup but should be fine.
After ensuring affordability, how am I to acquire?
Shoot me a PM :)

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
I don't mean to intend hijacking the thread here, but , on occasion I have returns every so often, but as a business policy I only sell new, would I be alright to sell the occasional returned part/used parts here ?

And that's a great price for the 970's BTW, since they're from eVga too, great deal ~!
Most things bought from eVga can have a warranty transferred very easily, or even extended, and if you have any issues at all, just call support and ask for Mark. F. for anything serious, warranty wise.

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
Still sitting on a card left. Going to keep this open another few days before the card goes local

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
If I can get a forwarding address through our postal system, would you consider shipping it to australia?
I would but again, I would check to make sure it is still cheaper this route. I do believe it would be still, but make sure first!

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
If I want to SLI my card, do I need the exact same card?

If so, you may need to hold onto that one for me until my birthday... next year.

Forgot your password?