WTS : Prospector - LTI

Malvariuz

Grand Admiral
Aug 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Malvariuz
I have an upgrade for Prospector, and I've pretty firmly decided I will not want this ship.

If ANYONE wants it , they can have it at cost, I can use it on a ship like the Argo after upgrading it to Buttlass black - and bingo, done.

Melt value would be 100% the LTI token would come from whatever base ship used for LTI is.

I only have a single CCU for this ship, got it incase I ever wanted it, but pretty sure I never will at this point, thus thought to offer it incase someone was looking.

You can have it at cost. That's Melt value + the 4% PayPal fee's. I don't need to sell it, it's really incase someoen here wants it, and I will have it until this thread says I sold it.

Floating Cloud

Space Marshal
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Floating_Cloud
Thanks for offering that Mal. The Prospector will be such a useful money earner in the early game that it would have been a shame to see one stay as an unrealized CCU. If I didn't already have one I know that I would be grabbing it pronto.

By the way, I am loving my 350R. Thanks again. :)

Reactions: AstroSam

Malvariuz

Grand Admiral
Aug 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Malvariuz
Thanks for offering that Mal. The Prospector will be such a useful money earner in the early game that it would have been a shame to see one stay as an unrealized CCU. If I didn't already have one I know that I would be grabbing it pronto.

By the way, I am loving my 350R. Thanks again. :)
hey your welcome man. I have some other CCU's I'm not going to use but they're all ridiculous like Reclaimer, Crucible, Starfarer, Carrack, Hull C,D,E's etc..

but smaller ones I know people want all the time.

Thugari

Space Marshal
Mar 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Thugari
about the possible ccu for the starfarer, what's it ccu'd from please?

Nepharus

Space Marshal
Jul 24, 2016
RSI Handle
Nepharus
I might be interested in the Prospector. What's the melt value on that, like $50 or so?

Nepharus

Space Marshal
Jul 24, 2016
RSI Handle
Nepharus
What do these sell for? I wasn't around for the concept sale. The Mrs. is quite interested in one.

Forgot your password?