Ya know.. Ive been a member since 2018 and ive never done an intro post....

Goju

Space Marshal
May 2, 2018
RSI Handle
Goju
Greetings all.

Well.. to start I hail from the Chicago area.. just a bit East in over the border in Indiana. I became a Backer in 2017 mainly because i really loved the games Chis Roberts had developed in the past and im a total Scifi freek and it just kind of sucked me in.

Im pretty much into everything as far as playstyles of the game .. except being a pirate.. lol.. im just not into that play style.

The first game I remember playing.. (im showing my age now) is actually Space Invaders on my Atari. Although I have some vague memories of Pong... Yes im that old.

As far as other games I play.. im into a bunch of other games when im not working. BG3, Nightingale (the closed alpha tests.. pretty cool)... icarus, AOE4, etc...

Test squadron was one of the first Orgs that I remember seeing and i figured why not.

as far as the Kirks and Picard... hmm... I like.....*static* because he really (garbled noise) and dude.. do you remember that one episode where he and Mr..... (line goes dead)...

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
The first game I remember playing.. (im showing my age now) is actually Space Invaders on my Atari. Although I have some vague memories of Pong... Yes im that old.
Wait though young whippersnapper. You're not old. Just a little weathered is all. And welcome!

• o7
Reactions: Talonsbane

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
Hello Goju,

took you a while to realize that a lot of the good folks here are just as ancient as you are, didn't it?
Anyhow, here's a very late Welcome! for you.
Kinda sad though to think that after all those years you're basically still playing Space Invaders.
Come to think of it, so do I... :-)

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Welcome (eventually) to test! What Atari did you have my dad was into computers when I were a wee lad so that worked out very nicely for me as I could jump on em in the evenings, 64XE, ST512, ST1024, Mega 4 STE then onto other things.

I think my first gaming PC were the BBC micros in my primary school - asteroids pong chuckie egg etc. aah them were the days before Nvidia was around to rip us off :p

Reactions: Vavrik

Sky Captain

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 13, 2018
RSI Handle
TheSkyCaptain
Space Invaders! Now there's a classic gamer! I'm right there with you with 'Pong'...

Glad you are flying with Test Squadron!

Last edited:
Reactions: Vavrik
Forgot your password?