1 HumbleMehhh Game up for Grabs FREE

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
I've got some duplicates/games I don't care about still in my humble choices for this month! You can grab them for Free*, all you need to do is write a reason here why you want it!
First comes first served!

See below image for games available! All without a tick are up for grabs, total of 3, one title can only be claimed once. Steam Required to Claim them!
I'd appreciate if you were considerate and choose only one title / person, but do tell me if you are interested in multiple titles! Thank you for your cooperation!
I'll update this post if something is claimed, unless I forget to lol

maygames2.jpg

* truly free, but tips in the form of hangar flair / subscriber items is much appreciated if you wanna trade!

Last edited:
  • Glorious
Reactions: Talonsbane

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Horace & Jurassic Wold Evolution sound nice to me. (Especially the Jurassic Wold)

I've been a fan of Jurassic Park since the 1st movie of its franchise opened on my 14th B-day & I got to watch it with the family that I'd been babysitting for.

Horace seems like a charming game with some elements of classic games added in to heighten the adventure.

So if I was to receive either of these, I would be grateful my friend. I'll let you decide either way. As for the tip, I'm open to suggestions of which subscriber flair that you would like to be rewarded for your generosity.

Reactions: Lorddarthvik

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Horace & Jurassic Wold Evolution sound nice to me. (Especially the Jurassic Wold)

I've been a fan of Jurassic Park since the 1st movie of its franchise opened on my 14th B-day & I got to watch it with the family that I'd been babysitting for.

Horace seems like a charming game with some elements of classic games added in to heighten the adventure.

So if I was to receive either of these, I would be grateful my friend. I'll let you decide either way. As for the tip, I'm open to suggestions of which subscriber flair that you would like to be rewarded for your generosity.
Jurassic World it is then! :)
It's a decent management game, I just happened to have bought it already in a recent sale, haven't had much time to play it properly though.

Very cool, right on your BDay!
I love the movie, have fond memories of it as well. It was one of the few I was always allowed to watch on TV as a kid no matter how late it was on. We had a few movies that were "family occasions", Star Wars and Indy being among them.
God I'm old lol

I hope you don't mind, but I'll hang on to Horace for a bit longer. If no one comes along for Horace in like the next 12-hours, I'll be happy to give that to you as well!
A tip is much appreciated but absolutely voluntary and as such I'll leave it to you as to if/what it will be, whatever you feel fine with!

Please send me a direct message with your email so I can send some Raptors your way!! :)

• Glorious
Reactions: Talonsbane

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Jurassic World it is then! :)
It's a decent management game, I just happened to have bought it already in a recent sale, haven't had much time to play it properly though.

Very cool, right on your BDay!
I love the movie, have fond memories of it as well. It was one of the few I was always allowed to watch on TV as a kid no matter how late it was on. We had a few movies that were "family occasions", Star Wars and Indy being among them.
God I'm old lol

I hope you don't mind, but I'll hang on to Horace for a bit longer. If no one comes along for Horace in like the next 12-hours, I'll be happy to give that to you as well!
A tip is much appreciated but absolutely voluntary and as such I'll leave it to you as to if/what it will be, whatever you feel fine with!

Please send me a direct message with your email so I can send some Raptors your way!! :)
Actually, my b-day will be this upcoming Thurs, June 11th. I was also able to get the early premier midnight showing of Jurassic Wold on my 37th B-day which made the cycle of the 1st & the return 23 years apart to the day for me. So yes, this franchise has LOTS of sentimental value as well as the entertainment it provided. I'm grateful my friend.

No worries my friend, take however long you like & if another of our wonderful TESTies would like to enjoy Horace, then I hope that they will indeed. PM sent.

• Glorious
Reactions: Lorddarthvik
Forgot your password?