2.1 is now LIVE! Vanguard Warden pilots, your ships are ready!

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Source: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link//15137-Star-Citizen-Alpha-210

Alpha Patch 2.1.0 has been released to live, and is now available for players! This patch provides access to our new flyable Freelancer base, the flyable Vanguard Warden, the hangar-ready Sabre, as well as numerous fixes for the Crusader region.

Your launcher should show “2.1.0-311865” as the client version. It is strongly recommended that players delete theirUSER folder for the Public client after patching, particularly if you start encountering any odd character graphical issues or crash on loading. The USER folder can be found (in default installations) at C:\Program Files\Cloud Imperium Games\StarCitizen\Public.

Please review our current list of 2.1.0 Known Issues, and take full advantage of our Issue Council area of the Community site to report any bugs you encounter, as well as contribute to other players submissions.

Some important call-outs:

• Our original EVA system is remaining active for the time being.
    • After testing and feedback on the PTU, we opted to disable the first iteration of our new physicalized EVA system to allow for more polish and bug fixing.
  • The Vanguard Warden should be available as a flyable loaner to owners of the Harbinger and Sentinel. Flyable loaners do not appear in the hangar.
  • The Vanguard Warden is currently more maneuverable then our intended goal for the ship, and we will be making a further balance pass on it in the near future.
  • Freelancer damage states are not fully implemented and will not be working during the initial 2.1.0 launch.
  • We are aware that the elevator UI will occasionally provide a false-positive “server full” error message when attempting to join an instance, and are continuing to investigate the cause.
  • The doors inside of ArcCorp and Million Mile High Club will occasionally break. As this includes the elevator doors, it can trap occupants inside.
[paste:font size="6"]Hangar Module
Fixed one major cause of ships spawning with missing collision.

Character
  • Fixed an issue where activating aim down sight would not correctly override sprint when the player had a weapon out.

Ship
  • Fixed an issue where the landing gear for the Retaliator Bomber was missing collision.
  • Fixed an issue where the Vanduul Scythe cockpit would shoot forward when the ship is destroyed.
  • Fixed an issue where interacting with the Constellation Andromeda side airlocks would catapult players out into space.

Environment
  • Fixed a typo on the construction sign for the ArcCorp Galleria, so it now correctly lists “2946” as the completion date.
  • Fixed an issue with railing collision in various areas of ArcCorp.
  • Fixed an issue where audio elements from the ship-terminals at Port Olisar would abruptly cut off as a character interacted with it.
  • Fixed an issue where the scroll bar in the Contacts List (“F11”) was very difficult to see.
  • Fixed an issue where the Dumper’s Depot robotic arm audio was playing across all of ArcCorp.

Equipment
  • Fixed an issue where weapons would pop into place during select/deselect animations rather then happening smoothly.
  • Fixed an issue where the “Use” prompt for pick-ups (such as guns) would show up through walls.
  • Fixed an issue with the P4-AR Ballistic Rifle, where it added a camera jerk when shifting fire modes.

Technical
  • Fixed an issue where motion blur would be much more drastic on faster machines.
  • Fixed several server-side crashes.
  • Fixed a number of client crashes.
  • Fixed several causes of Error 7 when attempting to access Crusader.
  • Fixed some of the server and performance issues that were occurring when there were many AI ships active simultaneously.
  • Fixed an issue where joining instances via the “Contacts In Instance” function was frequently timing out.
  • Fixed a performance issue related to AI deaths in Crusader.
  • Fixed a frame rate drop that would occur for all connected clients in Crusader, when a player died in combat.
  • The Constellation Andromeda has received some optimizations to improve client performance in and around the ship.

User Interface
  • Fixed an issue where “Contacts in Instance” was very difficult to read on the Elevator terminal UI.
  • Fixed an issue where the party list would disappear for the leader when there are more then 2 members of the party.
  • Fixed an issue where “Contacts In Instance” wouldn’t appear on the Hangar Elevator until the user had entered and exited a instance.
  • Fixed an issue where the text entry field for contacts had to be cleared by clicking “X” each time.
  • Fixed an issue where kicking someone from a party or disbanding the party would not update the contacts window until it had been closed and reopened.

lex

Space Marshal
Jan 3, 2015
RSI Handle
rlex
>flyable Vanguard Warden
upload_2016-1-15_17-38-3.png

Just couple more hours at work and i can finally my favorite ship

Reactions: Devil Doge

GeneticPredator

Space Marshal
Jan 13, 2016
RSI Handle
GeneticPredator
Took i ride today in the Warden.
Amazing fun!

Found a Gladius fighter that tried to kill me.... being a kind of crappy pilot i used my ship as a weapon... In true TEST spirit i rammed him and he died. :)

Forgot your password?