2 for one price 1 pacakaged Freelancer 1 stand alone Aroua LN for $150

Sraika

Space Marshal
Nov 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Sraika
Done with SC, eh? Sure we can't convince you to stay?
Some more info on the ships would probly be helpful. Like, what's the insurance on them, for example.
Also, welcome to TEST, mate.

PS: it's generally bad form to join the forums and have your first post be attempting to sell stuff. And TEST isn't even your main lol

TheDman131

Ensign
Aug 23, 2018
RSI Handle
TheDman13
yeah, I thought I already had one but I didn't. I'm sorry that its come to this but as I have been out of work and trying to help out where I can. not only that but even after buying it I'll never afford it any way I've had a great time hanging with you guys as I have been apart of the discord for after I purchased the game but after a while, things stopped working out for me and I gotta cut some corners... I apologise again for this!

TheDman131

Ensign
Aug 23, 2018
RSI Handle
TheDman13
Some more info on the ships would probly be helpful. Like, what's the insurance on them, for example.

PS: it's generally bad form to join the forums and have your first post be attempting to sell stuff. And TEST isn't even your main lol
sorry I forgot I joined that group i dont touch SC because of the intense lag I got even with the new graphics I got...

TheDman131

Ensign
Aug 23, 2018
RSI Handle
TheDman13
https://gyazo.com/803cff970f452eaa28efbd26b13a23d8

https://gyazo.com/5dbf6ac2d1a8a6525a13c94a30a39b27

here is the ship's insurance for the freelancer and auroua

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Those might be hard to sell as they are pretty common and as much as LTI won't matter much without LTI your kind of a sitting duck. best solutions i can give you would be sell them as credits.if they are currently giftable(you will see a gift button next to your pledge.) you can sell them right off like that. if not then you will have to buy a super cheap ship melt those that are not giftable and upgrade that ship using your credits as much as possible(Calculate before you melt or anything).

Sad thing is currently the market is going for about 65-70% for credits right now.

Option 2 is wait until a cheap LTI ship goes on sale again we call these LTI token ships. buy that with cash melt your other ships upgrade that LTI ship to something that is actually good and slightly rare.(not normally on the market) and try to break even of sell at 90%.

Bad part of option 2 is you could be waiting a super long time and if they decide to change LTI rules such as upgrading then your kinda SOL i doubt that will happen but it could so need to remember that with option 2.

I do wish you luck though and sorry you had issues with the game.

Forgot your password?