2946 Aggressor in the house

DorianSkyphire

Space Marshal
Nov 29, 2016
RSI Handle
DorianSkyphire
You guys.. I think I am normally one of the worst fighter pilots ever (I was terribad in EVE). But I somehow managed to just beat Vanduul Swarm (my 4th time ever playing it) tonight. It probably helps I was in a Glaive, though a few of the guys I was in there with accidentally fired at me a few times. I died twice, and we did it in 38 minutes.

I look forward to when we can create groups in advance so I can do this with friends and TESTes!

Frad in'Ryth

Vice Admiral
May 25, 2017
RSI Handle
FradinRyth
can we? I was just in the group finder. I was unaware we could create them. even better. I can now bug my friends into doing this now!
Yeah! when you're in the lobby where you select your ship you should be able to invite people from your contact list there. That should work for both Multi-player (it'll open the game to the public to fill any open slots) or private (it won't fill open slots). The only catch is you both need to have the other person on your list for it to show them as online, no cyber-stalking ;)

MultiPlayerInvite.png

Last edited:

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
Yeah! when you're in the lobby where you select your ship you should be able to invite people from your contact list there. That should work for both Multi-player (it'll open the game to the public to fill any open slots) or private (it won't fill open slots). The only catch is you both need to have the other person on your list for it to show them as online, no cyber-stalking ;)

View attachment 9465
Yes but we have Discord for getting that organized without the cyberstalking business. That and it's a hell of a lot better than typing when you're in combat.
AFAIK both people have to add each other to their in-game friend lists.
Yesterday the Rock Raiders got together and everything went smoothly (at least the group invites part - then we started bumping Reclaimers against each other).

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
AFAIK both people have to add each other to their in-game friend lists.
Yesterday the Rock Raiders got together and everything went smoothly (at least the group invites part - then we started bumping Reclaimers against each other).
... That explains a lot. Last night I was in an instance you had to dodge Reclaimer parts and abandoned hulks, to leave Olisar.

Forgot your password?