3.2 getting some rave revues from long time backers

PrimeCronus

Admiral
Sep 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Nero_Genesys
Today i finally brought back my PC after cleaning. Re-instaled game and finally tried out Star Citizen without lags. Guys... It's amazing. I couldn't play before, so when i first time landed my Avenger to the planet... It was the greatest feeling i had. Really. It's so cool to finally walk around, to land on a planet, to see people flying around and everything without any lags.
After that, i tried to find out contracts or missions to do, but non of them i could find, maybe it's bug or something, but my conctract and mission's list was empty. So i decided to team up with some guys and just fly around.

So... Everything end up with a big fight on the Daymar planet, such a cool show :D. Ships flying around shooting each other, while some of us (me included) fighting on ground :D. Too bad i had only pistol haha.

Anyway, game have become very cool. Really enjoyed it and look forward to play and see more on this patch.

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
I confirmed you can log off with other accounts in ships owned by a different account. So long as the ship they logged offline in is spawned back in the verse, your other account will log into that bed of the ship... even though your main already spawned it back and woke up in the same bed. It's brilliant!

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
The only down side that I have noticed is my framerate is lower in 3.2.0 Live than it was in the PTU.

Also, trading is been practically eliminated so if you do not own a Prospector there is not much to do right now except Missions and many of them do not work with this latest patch. Soon to be corrected, I hope.
Trade is a little buggy. So's selling ore from time to time. YOu might not see the aUEC update. My advice is, go support one of the open issue Council tickets about that. The framerates i'm getting are in line with 3.1.4, maybe trending a little lower overall, but there are a crap ton of people in game at the moment, and a lot of them are rezzing gigantic ships.

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
I missed some post likes here ... sorry, I am um feeling under the weather. bottled up, so to speak. read: I ate something that caused my bowels to go on strike. I've had prune juice, and exlax... not sure what to try next... maybe a plumber's snake.
Oh! that that don't sound nice at all, get well soon :beer: :beers:

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
The mining, groups and logging off in your bed seems to be a big step forward into what may actually become a game one day!
You log out in your bed? I usually just initiate auto-destruct and then crash the game...

Crimsontarget

Captain
May 31, 2018
RSI Handle
Crimsontarget
My MSI laptop is only turning out 18 fps so still not a great experience with 3.2. I need a new PC for SC!

BTW - Does anyone have a list of which parts and guns sell in each Dumper's Depot?

Reactions: Mich Angel

Xenorak

Grand Admiral
Jul 12, 2016
RSI Handle
Xenorak
I need to install the new launcher, I want to get a squadron of Blades or Eclipse together to reign terror upon the enemy.

Reactions: Mich Angel
Forgot your password?