890 Boarding mission bug?

GPcustoms

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 3, 2019
RSI Handle
GPcustom
Has anyone else experienced anything unusual with the 890 mission? I have completed it many times,..arriving to save the men in White from the evil Imperial forces of darkness only to have an NPC glitch into a wall on the spa floor :drunk: . I have tried many things to kill the sneaky chap such as grenades, grenade launcher, rail gun etc....Then I tried different blends of Scotch, JD and Vodka with similar results.....Perhaps one in every 4 missions it happens. Even sat down and tried to reason with him offering up counseling and a safe place to hold a teddy bear without any positive results.:wut:
Im really starting to think its the yellow armor or my personality thats offending him....Cheers:o7:

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Yes there is a bug in star citizen....it's called Star Citizen.

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
The closest I come to that is them phasing through closed doors and walls to shoot me from behind, in a room I already fully cleared.
Yep, same here. Also doors, floors, and just in general the inside of the ship randomly killing me. Enemies not spawning (or at least not in any visible spot). Getting shot through closed doors. 890 not spawning, only the rat ships around it...
Did this thing ever truly function as intended? Cos I never experienced it, although I managed to complete it once when all the Ai was just standing around and I could clear it without having a single shot fired at me.

GPcustoms

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 3, 2019
RSI Handle
GPcustom
I have been getting 45k for the mission over at Microtech. Yes its not perfect by any measure and by all means never ever get into the turret elevator at the front end of the hanger(narrow end) cause it never lets me out even with the door open :o7:

Forgot your password?