A bit late, but better late than never. Hello TEST!

kokizidesu

Lieutenant
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
kokizi
Where you from stranger?

From the beautiful and strange land of anime, cosplay and retarded tv shows, Japan.

What drew you to Star Citizen?

IT'S THE DREAM, I've always been skeptical towards pledging, but after seeing the Xi'An Scout, I couldn't resist it anymore.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

Everything.

What was the first game you remember playing?

Red Alert 2, it introduced me to PC Gaming, and perhaps also the reason why I mostly play Strategy Games

What other games do you play?

Mostly Dota 2, I also play dem good releases, damn Witcher 3 is some GOTY material.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

CGPepper's Youtube Channel, was interested in joining a rather a fun org. All the other orgs seemed a bit too serious/hardcore for me so TEST is the only choice. I love serious gameplay, but I also tend to go full retard sometimes so having the option to do both is what I was looking for.

Picard or Kirk?

Yes I agree that Sisco is the best.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya

CGPepper's Youtube Channel
Aha! I always knew that one day, a stranger from the land of the rising sun shall join our ranks, it will be because of CGPepper!

kokizidesu

Lieutenant
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
kokizi
Aha! I always knew that one day, a stranger from the land of the rising sun shall join our ranks, it will be because of CGPepper!
When I first watched his videos, I immediately knew I gotta have some of whatever he was drinking

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
CGPepper Progpaganda is good propaganda, welcome to TEST!

Arrangingstars

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Arrangingstars
Welcome Kokizidesu! I totally feel you about Star Citizen being "the dream"! If you're bored, hop on Mumble with us sometime! I'll post the info below for easy reference, we love getting to know new peeps and populating the Mumble with all our shenanigans! :D

Mumble info:

Label: TEST Squardon
Address: mumble.testsquadron.com
Port: 64738
Username: Kokizidesu (or using your RSI name is preferable, since we will have people use their RSI names when the PSU comes out! :D)
And there's no PW! :D

Hope to see you arouuuuund!

Reactions: Montoya

kokizidesu

Lieutenant
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
kokizi
o7, I look forward to crashing with you soon. Osu!
Our debris shall clog the cannons of every Bengal out there!

CGPepper Progpaganda is good propaganda, welcome to TEST!
The best propaganda for the best squardon!

Welcome Kokizidesu! I totally feel you about Star Citizen being "the dream"! If you're bored, hop on Mumble with us sometime! I'll post the info below for easy reference, we love getting to know new peeps and populating the Mumble with all our shenanigans! :D

Mumble info:

Label: TEST Squardon
Address: mumble.testsquadron.com
Port: 64738
Username: Kokizidesu (or using your RSI name is preferable, since we will have people use their RSI names when the PSU comes out! :D)
And there's no PW! :D

Hope to see you arouuuuund!
Thanks! While I haven't tried mumble yet, I guess it will be pretty similar to teamspeak.While I tend to shy away from VOIPs, I'll hop in sometime for sure! Most probably when I'm drunk.

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
Where you from stranger?

From the beautiful and strange land of anime, cosplay and retarded tv shows, Japan.

What drew you to Star Citizen?

IT'S THE DREAM, I've always been skeptical towards pledging, but after seeing the Xi'An Scout, I couldn't resist it anymore.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

Everything.

What was the first game you remember playing?

Red Alert 2, it introduced me to PC Gaming, and perhaps also the reason why I mostly play Strategy Games

What other games do you play?

Mostly Dota 2, I also play dem good releases, damn Witcher 3 is some GOTY material.

CGPepper's Youtube Channel, was interested in joining a rather a fun org. All the other orgs seemed a bit too serious/hardcore for me so TEST is the only choice. I love serious gameplay, but I also tend to go full retard sometimes so having the option to do both is what I was looking for.

Picard or Kirk?

Yes I agree that Sisco is the best.
HALLO!
*waves hi

Arrangingstars

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Arrangingstars
Tanks! While I haven't tried mumble yet, I guess it will be pretty similar to teamspeak. While I tend to shy away from VOIPs, I'll hop in sometime for sure! Most probably when I'm drunk.
Lol. Well, we're all friendly (mostly me though huehuehue), but I will be very happy if you join us! I am a bit of a VOIP junkie, it just takes some getting used to. :D I have my nephew until Monday afternoon though but after that I'll be on Mumble again at my regular times.

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Welcome to the Squardon. We must be mortal enemies since I hail from Land of K Pop. :P

Halvix

Space Marshal
Donor
Mar 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Halvix
Wait.. I think you've gotten confused. TEST is serious and hardcore. We take our hardcore drinking very seriously.

Forgot your password?