A keyboard dies...

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
That's a sad day. I'm still using my G15 and it has served me through many years. It creaks and rattles, the keys stick sometimes, I lost the wrist rest years ago, one of the legs has snapped off, the WASD keys are worn down, and even diligent cleaning is unable to remove all the crud. I also plan to upgrade to the K95 at sometime in the near future.

Shar Treuse

Captain
Nov 24, 2014
RSI Handle
Shar Treuse
Had a G19, screen went bad and Logitech customer support were being punk-ass biatches, so I was using my old G15 until I pulled a Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX brown (quieter switches, same tactile feedback) for x-mas. Not patient enough to wait for the K95 in brown.

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice

The Chaos Pope

Grand Admiral
Nov 16, 2013
RSI Handle
The_Chaos_Pope
Nice choice!

I've been using a K70 (with cherry MX reds) for about a year and a half and it's still amazingly awesome. I'm usually cursing some stupid thing going wrong or not working as I would prefer on my keyboards by now.

Shar Treuse

Captain
Nov 24, 2014
RSI Handle
Shar Treuse
Oh yeah, I have had to completely abandon eating ANYTHING at my computer, and keep baby wipes close at hand for my hands and the keyboard itself. But those programmable key lights, oh my god, I haven't had so much fun doing something stupid and useless since I stopped going to strip joints.

Reactions: WarrenPeace

Groundstain

Grand Admiral
May 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Groundstain
I must admit... This is some of the best money that I have spent. The clicking is loud but it reminds me of my first computer class in highschool, so I guess I can get used to it.

(yes, she still sleeps there. I don't use that many G-keys so it's ok.)

C

CaptainHavoc

bbbbbbbbbbuuuuuuu ba buuuuuuuuu ba ba buuuuuuuuuu ba ba buuuuuuu ba ba buuuuu ba ba buuuuuuuu ba be buuuuuuuu

Snowianth

Grand Admiral
Oct 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Snowianth
I have Roccat Ryos MK Pro and no complains, it even stays clean no finger prints etc stains. Best keyboard what i have used this far.

Wafflez

Space Marshal
Sep 7, 2014
RSI Handle
Wafflez
there is only one problem with the Corsair K70........
and that's keeping it clean. :D
Some truth right here. Crumbs love to get in between the keys.

Followed by the odd experience of "tap tap tappity tap *CRUNCH*....tap....tappity"

Papa Malo

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2015
RSI Handle
PapaMalo
Mechanical rocks, I annoy in a 4 cubicle radius at work. I even have a fake Dr's note saying it's a special keyboard for my carpal tunnel syndrome. So much easier then not showering to piss off my co-workers.

Forgot your password?