A Little About Me

DeamonDawg

Lieutenant
Jul 18, 2015
RSI Handle
DeamonDawg
Where you from stranger?

Louisiana, but I sure seem to travel a lot.

What drew you to Star Citizen?

I saw what RSI was trying to do a couple of years ago and really wanted to be part of it.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

Exploration and space combat look like a great deal of fun, but mostly I want to be a space trucker ala "Alien" or "Big trouble in little china"

What was the first game you remember playing?

Pong and and Space Invaders

What other games do you play?

Still play Tie Fighter and many others

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

Why do you ask? You invited me for a beer. You showed me Infographics and videos. I joined because you asked ME. You do remember don't you? I am not just another mailing to new people am I? Oh no. I am feeling really dirty now.

Picard or Kirk?
Kirk is just too tough, although there are four lights.

Reactions: WarrenPeace

Tortilla the Hun

Grand Admiral
Jul 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Tortilla_the_Hun
Allow me to be the first to welcome you here!

On the subject of space truckin', let's hope it's not too similar to Alien. Exploding chest cavities are a real inconvenience when you're on a long haul. (On a related note, never order the soup!)

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST! I'm looking forward to space trucking too, I'm planning on sticking mostly to the fringes where people don't ask too many questions so long as the cargo arrives on time...

Arrangingstars

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Arrangingstars
I have a Banu Merchantman so I'll be in the same sort of business, I'll probably just make a few more pit-stops than the true space truckers. I want to run a traveling bazaar more or less. I'm really excited! Anyway, welcome new TESTbro! Join us on Mumble sometime. We're friendly I swear! (I'm friendly).

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
Welcome aboard! Also you gave me a great idea for a testie activity! pong night or classic games night :D I love playing old classics in multiplayer using netplay.

Forgot your password?