A Nooob!

halfsane

Space Marshal
Jan 2, 2014
RSI Handle
halfsane
Hey, there. I don't know what to expect from this game yet, all I know is that I want to play it. Having some friends to play with and not take it too seriously is my goal here.
Where you from stranger?
Indianapolis, Indiana

What drew you to Star Citizen?
I just learned about SC and pledged for an Aurora. Sci Fi and space games are always awesome to me. I am not much of sim guy or a good pilot in games so I hope to learn now!

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Exploration and and possibly doing some merc or bounty hunter types of missions when I figure out whats going on. Whatever I do in the game will figure it self out as I go.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Mario Brothers on NES.

What other games do you play?
X1: DR3, Forza 5
PC: Ass Creed IV, BF4, finishing dead space 1 (I have 2 and 3 to get to after all!) and loads of games from the current steam sale that I haven't started.

Picard or Kirk?
I prefer Picard. He is to the point and kicks ass.

Last edited:

Flipper

Grand Moff of TEST Squardon
Nov 1, 2013
A noob! Oh no! It's diluting TEST's player base and skill level!

I kid, I kid... we're all noobs. Some more than others ;)

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to Test.

Which part of Indy you from? I lived down there for a summer in Broad Ripple. Only problem was I wasn't old enough to drink. So close, yet so far.

I love it there though. My favorite city. I live near Chicago in Indiana and Chicago sucks.

halfsane

Space Marshal
Jan 2, 2014
RSI Handle
halfsane
Thanks, I live about 5 minutes from ripple! I really like this area, but I want to move back to the country eventually, where anything goes.

Are you near South Bend?

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Crown Point. I've got the best of both worlds. I live on 16 acres, but still within 30 minutes of pretty much anywhere worth going in the county. Only problem is Gary, but I'm far enough south that I don't even know its there until I have to work out there sometimes.

Daiten Baou

Rear Admiral
Nov 2, 2013
RSI Handle
DaitenTryce
Listen up here noob! Point the guns forward any keep them firing constantly and always go full speed at the bridge of any ship without TEST colors! If drunk... ANY ship's bridge will do. Ram, do not slow down, do not pass go. Full burn into the bridge until you have no full left... or no more ship left, whichever is first. Memorize this to heart! It's your fighting doctrine!

Welcome to TEST!

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
A noob! Oh no! It's diluting TEST's player base and skill level!

I kid, I kid... we're all noobs. Some more than others ;)
I fail to see the point as the game is not out yet :p Stop feigning and get off your high horse trololololo

Listen up here noob! Point the guns forward any keep them firing constantly and always go full speed at the bridge of any ship without TEST colors
Spoiler Alert: Left mouse button fires primary weapons.

halfsane

Space Marshal
Jan 2, 2014
RSI Handle
halfsane
Crown Point. I've got the best of both worlds. I live on 16 acres, but still within 30 minutes of pretty much anywhere worth going in the county. Only problem is Gary, but I'm far enough south that I don't even know its there until I have to work out there sometimes.
That is a pretty good setup. I want the land, fast internet, and quick access to places all in one place. I've never been to Gary, but I have not heard good things about that place. haha

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST!

Indiana huh? Used to live in Indianapolis metropolitan area, Hamilton county. Broad Ripple sure is nice :)
Broad Ripple is very nice if you drink lol. I lived there for about 3 months but I was too young at the time to drink. Best thing was going down town to the Old Spaghetti Factory. So amazing.

Forgot your password?