A warm hello from freezing Norway

Nealen

Space Marshal
Mar 9, 2016
RSI Handle
Nealen
Hi, I just joined this motley crew of drunkards, and I'm looking forward to mess around in the PU with you guys!

I'm not one for introductions, but I'll try to list some remotely relevant facts...
I've played around in my fair share of MMOs. I started out in Anarchy Online, where I got hooked on the Scifi/cyberpunk/MMO thing. For me, the most important content in such games were the community, and AO had a really mature one by todays standards. I've also played around in Planetside (I+II), and really fell in love with the MMOFPS thing. But I always dreamed of how AWESOME it would be if we could point our dropships towards the sky, go full throttle, and roam freely around the solar system.

...so that's why I'm a backer. And weirdly enough, TEST seems to me like one of the most mature bunches of people in the 'verse, who know when to not give too many craps and laugh it off instead, something I've always valued highly in the guilds/corps I've been in.

Thanks for having me!

Now, excuse me, a Sabre seems to think it can best my Aurora in AC...

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
And weirdly enough, TEST seems to me like one of the most mature bunches of people in the 'verse
Hehehehe, boobs.
who know when to not give too many craps and laugh it off instead
Yeah, we're good at laughing. At ourselves, at people who take themselves too seriously, and at shenanigans and antics.

This place is fun. You'll enjoy.
Welcome to TEST

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST! Somehow, we keep tricking people into thinking we're mature.

Buzz Lightyear

Commander
Feb 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Buzz-Light-Year
Hi, I just joined this motley crew of drunkards, and I'm looking forward to mess around in the PU with you guys!

I'm not one for introductions, but I'll try to list some remotely relevant facts...
I've played around in my fair share of MMOs. I started out in Anarchy Online, where I got hooked on the Scifi/cyberpunk/MMO thing. For me, the most important content in such games were the community, and AO had a really mature one by todays standards. I've also played around in Planetside (I+II), and really fell in love with the MMOFPS thing. But I always dreamed of how AWESOME it would be if we could point our dropships towards the sky, go full throttle, and roam freely around the solar system.

...so that's why I'm a backer. And weirdly enough, TEST seems to me like one of the most mature bunches of people in the 'verse, who know when to not give too many craps and laugh it off instead, something I've always valued highly in the guilds/corps I've been in.

Thanks for having me!

Now, excuse me, a Sabre seems to think it can best my Aurora in AC...
Welcome :)

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch
Forgot your password?