A week to myself...

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Thumbs up to @CrudeSasquatch for his good deeds and shit. Id suggest make the most of your week solo, you probably wont get it again for ALONG time.......
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUj79ScZJTo
Oh I'm all over this. ;)

Welcome Back Captian Canada!
Thanks Snakey. In a couple days, if all goes well, I'll be sleeping in my own bed. And geeking out on my computer. And drinking beer in my underwear!
I'm a bad TEST member; I own no such aurora. I'll fix that one of these days. We can do the same with my small fleet though. If you have a Beerfarer, I've got a BeerG.
Nice. I too have the Beerfarer Gemini. I look forward to flying that beauty. We shall crash together friend!

EpilepticCricket

Space Marshal
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
EpilepticCricket
So apparently I'm going to be home from exercise early.
Home alone.
For like, a week to ten days, as my wife and son are visiting Nana on the east coast until mid-June.

This means I may have time to do something highly unusual. Something I haven't done in months. I'm going to drink beer and geek the hell out with all you fine folks.

I look forward to many days and nights of pew pewing with y'all.
That is all.
When are you getting in? I'll send you a care package.

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
When are you getting in? I'll send you a care package.
Oh my. Why thank you sir.

Should be home Monday if all goes well. If it doesn't go well, then the latest I'll be home is the 12th. The Lt is adamant he's getting us all home together on the 6th though. So I'll ride that date until it either happens or doesn't

EpilepticCricket

Space Marshal
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
EpilepticCricket
Hmm, I don't know if I can get anything to you before the end of the week, but I'll put something together anyway. You like jerky? I've got a couple ounces of Montoya's Biltong left. I can't mail beer or candy, but I'll see what I can do.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Hmm, I don't know if I can get anything to you before the end of the week, but I'll put something together anyway. You like jerky? I've got a couple ounces of Montoya's Biltong left. I can't mail beer or candy, but I'll see what I can do.
Man oh man, you really don't have to do that. I mean, I sure as shit won't say no, especially to Montoya's meat, but your generosity is kinda blowing my mind right now.
I sincerely appreciate this. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

Forgot your password?