Ahoy there...

Solar VVind

Lieutenant
Sep 29, 2014
RSI Handle
solarvvind
Greetings, Test Squadron. I'm a maladjusted man-child who doesn't play well with others, but CR had to make my dream game multiplayer, so I figure I need some friends to help out when I do something stupid. You bunch look promising. Please find below the answers to the intro questions.

Where you from stranger?
Colorado, USA

What drew you to Star Citizen?
Played every Wing Commander, X-wing, Freespace game I could get my hands on. Privateer was very nearly my perfect game. When I heard CR was doing it again, I emptied my wallet during the kickstarter.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Doing low risk trade runs to slowly but surely upgrade my ship, and add to my collection. Racing on occasion.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Galaga, around 1982.

What other games do you play?
Just got into Elite Dangerous. Civ V when I've nothing better to do.

Picard or Kirk?
Picard. Unless Zap Brannigan is in the mix. I'll follow that man anywhere. Except up ladders.

Solar VVind

Lieutenant
Sep 29, 2014
RSI Handle
solarvvind
Of course at an arcade! Best use of quarters ever. I'd still like an actual Galaga cabinet, but in the mean time, I've had to settle for a basement dwelling skee ball, Mortal Kombat 2, and a MAME cabinet. None get the attention they deserve, but I love them all.

Solar VVind

Lieutenant
Sep 29, 2014
RSI Handle
solarvvind
Thanks! Glad to be here. I haven't been playing much AC yet, too lazy to fight XML for my flight controls, but I'll hopefully be seeing some of you online once 1.0 hits.

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
Ya! Come swing by our chat or ts anytime you want :) say hello to the people of test

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST!

TypeO

Space Marshal
Aug 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Privateer
Colorado? Isn't that where the marijuanas was legalized? Welcome then.

Solar VVind

Lieutenant
Sep 29, 2014
RSI Handle
solarvvind
Thanks for the welcome, all!

My proudest gaming relic, a Tie Fighter hat purchased from the Lucasarts store, when such a thing still existed. Now serving as a mount for my TrackIR clip.

Reactions: Choppanob

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
welcome :D

i like your over-used keyboard shining like a bacon rind :D

Forgot your password?