All code and no beer make octal9 something something

octal9

Space Marshal
Aug 25, 2014
RSI Handle
octal9
Hi!

I've been a full member for some time now but I have failed to make any sort of introduction or get on TS or join the chat or anything like that. Basically I'm a bad member.

You'll be seeing more of me around soon enough though, but probably not right now since I'm at work.

So in short, where am I from? The greatest mitten state in the US. I'm not going to talk about college football right now though....

I was drawn to Star Citizen back in 2012 but didn't actually back until June 2013 - my backer number is somewhere in the 150000s, I think. I played some freelancer back in the day but I've always been drawn to free-roaming space combat. The All Range Mode in StarFox 64 was my favorite ever. I'm looking forward most to free roaming and coming across things to blow up or smash my ships into (woo LTI). I'm currently working on creating my own cockpit to hold my HOTAS and beer.

The first game I remember playing is definitely Super Mario Bros on the original NES. I was three or four at the time.

Other games I'm playing right now include Bioshock Infinite, Portal 2, League of Legends, and Guild Wars 2.

Gotta go with Picard...

edit: added some zeroes

Last edited:
Reactions: ThomSirveaux

Choppanob

Space Marshal
Jul 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Choppanob
Welcome to TEST, octal9!
And don't worry... we are all bad members, but after a few beers we are best mates with each other, and we wil all laugh about it!
(until the next day hangover, and it all starts over again)

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to the forums!

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Welcome to the squadron! Your avatar qualifies you to take up the responsibility our Top Turret Gunner in TEST!

Forgot your password?