All Hail!

Captain Shrubbery

Lieutenant
Oct 13, 2014
RSI Handle
BE4RCAT
Where you from stranger?

Here, there, everywhere. That's not a joke. I'm in the same town as Captain_Richard for a while, so I guess we can be friends.

What drew you to Star Citizen?

The lack of gravity. Ugh, that stuff is so annoying sometimes. There are some other things, like the sheer scope of the game and the opportunity to participate in such an effort, the planned variety of ships and roles, the flexibility for each player. I've always really enjoyed the spatial awareness and the physics involved in flight, whether space or terrestrial, but I've liked that in space it's harder to crash into the ground.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

Exploration, trade, medical ships, and earning more ships. Flying like I am drunk 24 hours all day. Instilling terror in my opponents with flying, non-fiery bits of my wreckage and laughing as a pointy bit breaks through their cockpit to gobsmack them in their space face.

What was the first game you remember playing?

Super Mario World on the living room floor. I died on the second level thinking that the little islands would carry me forward instead of sinking. The grown-ups had a good laugh.

What other games do you play?

Whatever strikes my fancy. I'll occasionally set out with TEST in Planetside 2, but lately because of my schedule I've trended toward more single player things or quick rounds of CS. I've got a massive Steam library (yay Humble Bundles!) and am trying to sample a little bit of everything in it.

Picard or Kirk?

That is a silly question, and dignify it I shall not.

Last edited:

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Welcome to TEST! Here is our complementary ice-cold beer for you to chug while you wonder around our forums!

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
Finally someone got the spelling wrong...right??...

WELCOME!

Captain Shrubbery

Lieutenant
Oct 13, 2014
RSI Handle
BE4RCAT
Welcome to TEST! Here is our complementary ice-cold beer for you to chug while you wonder around our forums!
Ah, the man/woman/in-between, the legend, the very person who traded me numbers on a screen for other numbers on a screen.

That Mustang has scratches on it!

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST!

Forgot your password?