Am I allowed to...

Bockbiertje

Rear Admiral
Donor
Jul 18, 2016
RSI Handle
Bockbiertje
Hey guys, just a quick question about streaming and promoting TEST Squadron.

As a streamer am I allowed to use a TEST squadron badge on my Twitch profile page to promote TEST?
There's a lot of info on this forum but I can't find a clear answer about this. :)

I read something about being a main member and using signatures and such.

Who can give me a clear answer about this? I really want to promote "us" but I don't want to get any trouble for doing stuff that is only allowed for stream team members. :)

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
go read ADI's rules and regulations

then do the opposite

edit: cool avatar, bro

Mog_No_1

Captain
Donor
May 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Id suggest go direct to the source, pm Montoya. Otherwise unless a staff member chimes in this thread, youll probably get alot of opinions rather than fact.

RedLir

Vice Admiral
Donor
Feb 16, 2016
RSI Handle
RedLir
Hey Bockbiertje,

You can absolutely stream under the Test Squadron banner, without being on the official Test Gaming stream team.
There is a thread in this subform that contains assets and process for getting the starter package. The second post has a list of names you can contact to get the starter package as well. When I first started, Nightrider sent it to me, so you may want to contact him if you haven't already.

https://testsquadron.com/threads/test-streamer-repository.5111/

RedLir

Bockbiertje

Rear Admiral
Donor
Jul 18, 2016
RSI Handle
Bockbiertje
Hey Bockbiertje,

You can absolutely stream under the Test Squadron banner, without being on the official Test Gaming stream team.
There is a thread in this subform that contains assets and process for getting the starter package. The second post has a list of names you can contact to get the starter package as well. When I first started, Nightrider sent it to me, so you may want to contact him if you haven't already.

https://testsquadron.com/threads/test-streamer-repository.5111/

RedLir
Hi RedLir

Thnx for the info!

I had contact with Nightrider and he send me the package so all has been solved :)

Now I only have to find more time and energy to stream a bit more :D

Forgot your password?