AMD faces class lawsuit over bulldozer.

Jul 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Salt_Lake
http://legalnewsline.com/stories/510646458-amd-faces-suit-over-alleged-misrepresentation-of-new-cpu

Bulldozer seems have been made a 4 core then parts removed to act like a 8 core. A class action lawsuit is now pending against AMD. With finance trouble already rumored, slowling down the production of artic islands gpu and zen cpu, it will be interesting how things play out. Here is to hoping AMD can get away with it, like nvidia and its 970 class action, and still make zen and 40p series gpu.

Krystal LeChuck

Meme Meister
Staff member
Officer
Jun 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Krystal
Jul 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Salt_Lake
That lawsuit is completely bogus and without merit. There is an extensive article on Extreme tech that explains everything.

http://www.extremetech.com/extreme/217672-analysis-amd-lawsuit-over-false-bulldozer-chip-marketing-is-without-merit
I agree but it wont be the first time a court decision was stupid and wrong. Hell, there was a muffin shop that made monster themed cupcakes. It sold a muffin called a bloody vampire snack or such, and was sued because it didnt have real blood.

The court system is majorily flawed and it wont be the first time someone or company was slighted because of it. I hope that that AMD case is dropped. (Unliked Nvidia that should have been found guilty and compensated people)

Reactions: Devil Doge

Krystal LeChuck

Meme Meister
Staff member
Officer
Jun 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Krystal
I agree but it wont be the first time a court decision was stupid and wrong. Hell, there was a muffin shop that made monster themed cupcakes. It sold a muffin called a bloody vampire snack or such, and was sued because it didnt have real blood.

The court system is majorily flawed and it wont be the first time someone or company was slighted because of it. I hope that that AMD case is dropped. (Unliked Nvidia that should have been found guilty and compensated people)
Well I hope that AMD won't be using the paralegal budget of a muffin shop.

Forgot your password?